This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just picked up FF 13 and 13 -2 for $20 at Gamestop

#81JobClassPosted 5/13/2013 9:23:42 AM
Auto-battle is for quickly chaining spells together to quickly stagger that monster, since staggering is the aim of the game.

It's pretty dynamic battle system, I've played tons of FF's and I've gotta say I enjoyed Command Synergy in motion the most.

Shifting paradigms was fun and also added that strategy in the fact that you have to build them before battle, whilst keeping the stagger bar and healing your characters in mind.

I enjoyed how all the classes played. There was not one "useless" class in the game.

Commando-Maintains stagger bar.
Ravager-Sends Stagger bar rocketing, either way.
Sabateur-Weakens enemy, sends stagger bar up faster than COM, less than RAV
Sentinel-Protects party
Medic-Self explanitory
Synergist-Defensive and Offensive buffs.

I had a lot of fun with that.
---
"I bestow upon you the gift of life! Rejuvenate!"
#82TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/13/2013 9:35:54 AM
Auto-battle is for quickly chaining spells together to quickly stagger that monster, since staggering is the aim of the game.

It's pretty dynamic battle system, I've played tons of FF's and I've gotta say I enjoyed Command Synergy in motion the most.

Shifting paradigms was fun and also added that strategy in the fact that you have to build them before battle, whilst keeping the stagger bar and healing your characters in mind.

I enjoyed how all the classes played. There was not one "useless" class in the game.

Commando-Maintains stagger bar.
Ravager-Sends Stagger bar rocketing, either way.
Sabateur-Weakens enemy, sends stagger bar up faster than COM, less than RAV
Sentinel-Protects party
Medic-Self explanitory
Synergist-Defensive and Offensive buffs.

I had a lot of fun with that.

Really good post, and I gotta say that there are boss battles in the game that absolutely demand paradigm switching, timing and even cutting off the battle bar so you can quickly put in an attack to maintain the increase on the stagger bar.

Yet, people will troll the game and it's fans, and insinuate that all you literally do is 'auto battle, auto battle, auto battle, auto battle, auto battle'.

Soon they'll be claiming that you don't even need a controller t play the game.
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend
#83Mass_CarrierPosted 5/13/2013 9:42:44 AM
Congratulations, you have bought two good games on the cheap.

But you have not and will likely not return to this topic so oh well.
---
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
#84Spiroth_KweehhPosted 5/13/2013 9:52:26 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
nuskooI posted...
...bet you also defend DmC. You may fool yourself but you won't fool me with your lies, and all those links that you probably have copied into your wordpad document and copy and paste every time someone talks negative about your beloved game. Sorry but your FFXIII is an inferior product and one of the worst Final Fantasy titles ever made.

You're acting like a raging, irrational 5-year-old.

May I ask what I've lied about? All I did was state my opinion, and facts on the game's reception.

Yes, I do have it saved, because it usually shuts people up.

And no, I hate DmC.

And nope, I was pretty darn disappointed by FFXIII, but I still consider it a good, even great, Final Fantasy title. Hated XIII-2. LR looks terrible. Loved Type-0. Looking forward to Versus XIII.

He's Greer man.....
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world