This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My (plausible) release list for Square-Enix for the next few years

#11matt091282Posted 5/13/2013 4:50:41 AM
Also, a FFXII HD (International) is also highly likely for a 2014 release.
#12themegaman7Posted 5/13/2013 4:51:12 AM
Why are people glamouring over type-0 so much? It looks just as bland as the XIII games.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#13JahkeemyorkPosted 5/13/2013 5:11:59 AM
FFXV Year it's announced.

Ok

FFXVI One Year later

List no longer believable.
#14ISquat600lbsPosted 5/13/2013 5:12:53 AM
themegaman7 posted...
Why are people glamouring over type-0 so much? It looks just as bland as the XIII games.

Because the people who speak Japanese or pretend to be able to speak Japanese and the ones who don't but imported or pirated it anyway all make out everyone else is missing out on the best game ever just to rub it in their faces brah.

Either that or we genuinely are missing out on the best gae ever, but I doubt that, it looks good for a PSP game though.
---
Most of the time I'm riding bicycles and on a lot of Colombian marching powder and coffee, forgive me if I act like an #%$hole. Or not, IDC.
#15GREEN00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 5:59:43 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...

Ok

FFXVI One Year later

Versus XIII was announced 7 years ago, and Itou's FF has almost certainly been in development 3+ years.
#16ISquat600lbsPosted 5/13/2013 6:23:33 AM
GREEN00 posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...

Ok

FFXVI One Year later

Versus XIII was announced 7 years ago, and Itou's FF has almost certainly been in development 3+ years.

Any source for that? Because only several months back his reply about working on another Final Fantasy was something like "I'll do it if Wada tells me to" http://www.1up.com/features/final-fantasy-hiroyuki-ito-science
---
Most of the time I'm riding bicycles and on a lot of Colombian marching powder and coffee, forgive me if I act like an #%$hole. Or not, IDC.