This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is it wrong to kill kids in games but ok to kill adults?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why is it wrong to kill kids in games but ok to kill adults?
3 years ago#1
I just think itís strange why is ok to kill an adult in a game but not a kid. Itís like they all have super powers until they become an adult. So any ideas?
"Burn it up!" - Zidane
3 years ago#2
You're kidding, right?
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Hey whassup, it's ya boy Cowboy, AKA Too Young...to be havin' diabetes.
3 years ago#3
It is stupid, TC.

The adults are seen as nothing more than fodder, and kids are seen as cutesy little tykes with futures and fears.
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend
3 years ago#4
Because its usually adults that come up with dumb topics like this.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
3 years ago#5
KabtheMentat posted...
You're kidding, right?

Well I just made this topic because I am bored but no Iím not kidding I have always wonder why kids get special treatment.
"Burn it up!" - Zidane
3 years ago#6
Because kids are seen as being innocent precious little beings with big eyes and gumdrop noses. That and soccer moms would freak.
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.
3 years ago#7
Just trbl.
3 years ago#8
It would be very difficult to justify killing a child and do you want to see that? I know I don't.
Do not go here : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/233-star-trek?action=addfav
3 years ago#9
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
It would be very difficult to justify killing a child and do you want to see that? I know I don't.

Its not that I want to see it i just think its strange how i can be throwing fireballs around the town and the kids are just dancing.
"Burn it up!" - Zidane
3 years ago#10
Slapindabass posted...
MyEvilTwin7 posted...

Its not that I want to see it i just think its strange how i can be throwing fireballs around the town and the kids are just dancing.

Try playing Driv3r. You can drive 200mph into a crowd of people and not kill an adult even. I wish that game had fireballs.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why is it wrong to kill kids in games but ok to kill adults?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived