This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is it wrong to kill kids in games but ok to kill adults?

#1SlapindabassPosted 5/13/2013 10:38:04 AM
I just think itís strange why is ok to kill an adult in a game but not a kid. Itís like they all have super powers until they become an adult. So any ideas?
---
"Burn it up!" - Zidane
#2KabtheMentatPosted 5/13/2013 10:43:37 AM
You're kidding, right?
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Hey whassup, it's ya boy Cowboy, AKA Too Young...to be havin' diabetes.
#3TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/13/2013 10:45:29 AM
It is stupid, TC.

The adults are seen as nothing more than fodder, and kids are seen as cutesy little tykes with futures and fears.
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend
#4jammiesPosted 5/13/2013 10:45:35 AM
Because its usually adults that come up with dumb topics like this.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#5Slapindabass(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:46:08 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
You're kidding, right?

Well I just made this topic because I am bored but no Iím not kidding I have always wonder why kids get special treatment.
---
"Burn it up!" - Zidane
#6ComfortablySadPosted 5/13/2013 10:46:10 AM
Because kids are seen as being innocent precious little beings with big eyes and gumdrop noses. That and soccer moms would freak.
---
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.
#7toadiemanPosted 5/13/2013 10:47:18 AM
Just trbl.
#8MyEvilTwin7Posted 5/13/2013 10:48:00 AM
It would be very difficult to justify killing a child and do you want to see that? I know I don't.
---
Do not go here : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/233-star-trek?action=addfav
#9Slapindabass(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:53:42 AM(edited)
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
It would be very difficult to justify killing a child and do you want to see that? I know I don't.

Its not that I want to see it i just think its strange how i can be throwing fireballs around the town and the kids are just dancing.
---
"Burn it up!" - Zidane
#10jammiesPosted 5/13/2013 10:55:48 AM
Slapindabass posted...
MyEvilTwin7 posted...

Its not that I want to see it i just think its strange how i can be throwing fireballs around the town and the kids are just dancing.

Try playing Driv3r. You can drive 200mph into a crowd of people and not kill an adult even. I wish that game had fireballs.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx