This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since duck tales is being revived, how about...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Since duck tales is being revived, how about...

User Info: Arrowsedge89

Arrowsedge89
3 years ago#1
Chip n Dale rescue Rangers 1 and 2 with online multilayer. I want this so bad. I played these 2 games alot way back and I would definitely buy them both. Anyone else want this or is it just me? Duck tales 3d made me think of this. I think if duck tales does well, maybe just maybe we will get them. I dot even care if they are the same graphics. Just give it to me!
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

User Info: MillionYearTrip

MillionYearTrip
3 years ago#2
Sure why not...sounds good to me also TC
PSN:JohnnyDeathray

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
3 years ago#3
They already said that if the revival was successful, they'd want to do more of them. I think Chip n Dale or Darkwing Duck was on the top of the list of what they wanted to do next.
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking

User Info: Super_Tramp

Super_Tramp
3 years ago#4
i think toejam and earl should be redone in HD. though it does still great in SD.
My latest endeavor: Final Fantasy X walkthrough 1080p pristine graphics.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJDj0bFsVgszAz6vsCg0Ff70eR8bEFDXa

User Info: 4EverMew

4EverMew
3 years ago#5
I've played Darkwing Dark & Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers when i was a little kid. But the game i have played and liked was The Lion King game back in those days. :)

I wouldn't mind if they revive all 3 games and put it in HD! (It's a girl's dream)
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."

User Info: Arrowsedge89

Arrowsedge89
3 years ago#6
I didn't like lion King that much.. All I can remember is getting stuck on an early level where you have to jump on animals backs. Never got past that part as a kid. I think virgin owned the game I believe.. Not positive on it, but I am sure that capcom didn't make it. I however never got to play dark wing duck as a kid.. Should I play it?
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

User Info: HorrorSindicate

HorrorSindicate
3 years ago#7
Arrowsedge89 posted...
I didn't like lion King that much.. All I can remember is getting stuck on an early level where you have to jump on animals backs. Never got past that part as a kid. I think virgin owned the game I believe.. Not positive on it, but I am sure that capcom didn't make it. I however never got to play dark wing duck as a kid.. Should I play it?

Yes. The hanging mechanic probably inspired X's wall climb. Also it's really fun.
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#8
Joe & Mac (1&2)
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.

User Info: badboy

badboy
3 years ago#9
How about Aladdin (Genesis ver)?

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
3 years ago#10
Why do they dress like Indiana Jones and Magnum P.I.?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Since duck tales is being revived, how about...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived