This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since duck tales is being revived, how about...

#1Arrowsedge89Posted 5/13/2013 1:53:35 PM
Chip n Dale rescue Rangers 1 and 2 with online multilayer. I want this so bad. I played these 2 games alot way back and I would definitely buy them both. Anyone else want this or is it just me? Duck tales 3d made me think of this. I think if duck tales does well, maybe just maybe we will get them. I dot even care if they are the same graphics. Just give it to me!
---
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
#2MillionYearTripPosted 5/13/2013 1:56:23 PM
Sure why not...sounds good to me also TC
---
PSN:JohnnyDeathray
#3BurgerTime79Posted 5/13/2013 2:21:33 PM
They already said that if the revival was successful, they'd want to do more of them. I think Chip n Dale or Darkwing Duck was on the top of the list of what they wanted to do next.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#4Super_TrampPosted 5/13/2013 2:25:33 PM
i think toejam and earl should be redone in HD. though it does still great in SD.
---
My latest endeavor: Final Fantasy X walkthrough 1080p pristine graphics.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJDj0bFsVgszAz6vsCg0Ff70eR8bEFDXa
#54EverMewPosted 5/13/2013 2:26:41 PM
I've played Darkwing Dark & Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers when i was a little kid. But the game i have played and liked was The Lion King game back in those days. :)

I wouldn't mind if they revive all 3 games and put it in HD! (It's a girl's dream)
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."
#6Arrowsedge89(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 4:13:23 AM
I didn't like lion King that much.. All I can remember is getting stuck on an early level where you have to jump on animals backs. Never got past that part as a kid. I think virgin owned the game I believe.. Not positive on it, but I am sure that capcom didn't make it. I however never got to play dark wing duck as a kid.. Should I play it?
---
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
#7HorrorSindicatePosted 5/14/2013 4:20:04 AM
Arrowsedge89 posted...
I didn't like lion King that much.. All I can remember is getting stuck on an early level where you have to jump on animals backs. Never got past that part as a kid. I think virgin owned the game I believe.. Not positive on it, but I am sure that capcom didn't make it. I however never got to play dark wing duck as a kid.. Should I play it?

Yes. The hanging mechanic probably inspired X's wall climb. Also it's really fun.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#8este914Posted 5/14/2013 5:33:55 AM
Joe & Mac (1&2)
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#9badboyPosted 5/14/2013 5:51:26 AM
How about Aladdin (Genesis ver)?
#10NarutoPosted 5/14/2013 5:59:43 AM
Why do they dress like Indiana Jones and Magnum P.I.?