This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Late night gaming and wide awake

#1carsaucePosted 5/13/2013 9:50:12 PM(edited)
Who else is playing video games right now?
I;'m about to play my PS3 since (I had work at 6pm today, now it's almost 1am here) not sleeping till daybreak and back to gaming! lmao

What games should I play? I have a lot of games and im thinking about Fear 2 or continue with Rainbow Six Vegas 2?
I have Deadly Premonition but I don't feel like that game and still have Arkham City as well even though I finished it and rebought it again, so many games to play

Anyone want to suggest and what games are you playing right now?

I'm also rethinking to start GTA 4 all over again to get ready for GTA5=)
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2Jx1010Posted 5/13/2013 10:09:44 PM
Seems like u enjoy western games
I suggest borderlands 2, metal gear solid 4 or vanquish
And resident evil 6
#3DevilTears604Posted 5/13/2013 10:12:15 PM
I'm downing some Coors Light and playing the last levels of Donkey Kong Country Returns.

I don't think I'm gonna be happy with how many lives I have in the morning.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#4carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:12:35 PM
Western? ah no I have my JRPG's and im usually into RPG's I have Ni No Kuni and keeping this game cause its just beautiful, but dont feel like playing any JRPG today,

I have Vanquish, It's on my PS3, but too shooty shooty at this time of the night.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#5carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:13:31 PM
I'm downing some Coors Light and playing the last levels of Donkey Kong Country Returns.

That's awesome, yea just ate some mcdonald's full watching Sopranos but yea gonna game in a while, still thinking, so many games to play, I LOVE PS3!
---
#6DevilTears604Posted 5/13/2013 10:16:44 PM
carsauce posted...

That's awesome, yea just ate some mcdonald's full watching Sopranos but yea gonna game in a while, still thinking, so many games to play, I LOVE PS3!

I do too, but I think I hit a wall with PS3 though. I bought Injustice and I can't get into it no matter how hard I try. Usually when I'm in a gaming slump, God of War 3 brings me back but it didn't this time. So I'm trying to figure out if I need a change of pace, another system, or some time away from games.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#7carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:18:47 PM
carsauce posted...

I do too, but I think I hit a wall with PS3 though. I bought Injustice and I can't get into it no matter how hard I try. Usually when I'm in a gaming slump, God of War 3 brings me back but it didn't this time. So I'm trying to figure out if I need a change of pace, another system, or some time away from games.

to me Injustice is a rent for me , Id get sick of fighting games so fast, LOL Dead or Alive 5 is on my PS3 I play it only when I'm just so bored and want to beat someone up lol other than that I love just single player story mission or mmo games, like Defiance
---
#8DrakillionPosted 5/13/2013 10:37:46 PM
Lollipop Chainsaw, XCOM: Enemy Uknown and Valkyria Chronicles are pretty fun titles. I'm playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen right now. After that, I want to sink my teeth into the Tomb Raider reboot.

Man, gaming at night is so much fun. It's like my "Me" time unless it's on the weekends. Those slots are empty so I can whatever I want.

Having the ac on with your loose clothes while eating Ruffles w/ ridges dipped in ranch with a nice, cool glass of Coke and Rum while playing and watching Code Geass is so fun for me. The simple pleasures in life right there.
---
Mitsuru Kirijo voices Tara Platt.
#9KulaXDiamondPosted 5/13/2013 10:41:47 PM
Let's be late night ps3 friends
---
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.
#10Jx1010Posted 5/13/2013 10:42:11 PM
Im at work,
Ill prob play some games when I get home at 3

Hmmm what to play tho....