This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was rockstar sending a message to all the GTA V Franklin haters?

#1CambellFoxHoundPosted 5/14/2013 12:20:24 PM
I remember in 2004 when people knew carl was black and the beginning of the game was set in the ghetto they were all racist and salty

rockstar used "You ain't gotta like it but the hood gon love it"

I don't think coincidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siNFYecJZiE
---
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH CREW. THE GAMEFAQS HALL MONITOR. U WILL BE MARKED. I REPEAT, YOU WILL BE MARKED. SCALES OF JUSTICE OF NBAB
#2poopninjamvc3mkPosted 5/14/2013 12:30:13 PM
Or maybe they just used it because Jay Rock is a popular LA rapper and it matches with Franklin's story?
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#3GunzleaderPosted 5/14/2013 1:12:14 PM
i don't hate him. guess some folks do.. to each his own i guess.
---
you are not "official" anything of any board get a life. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#4CambellFoxHound(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 2:21:57 PM
poopninjamvc3mk posted...
Or maybe they just used it because Jay Rock is a popular LA rapper and it matches with Franklin's story?

Nah
---
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH CREW. THE GAMEFAQS HALL MONITOR. U WILL BE MARKED. I REPEAT, YOU WILL BE MARKED. SCALES OF JUSTICE OF NBAB
#5gtaking5Posted 5/14/2013 2:26:09 PM(edited)
poopninjamvc3mk posted...

Nah

Yah.
---
I gotta know if you're the one that got away
Even though it was never meant to be
#6plo617Posted 5/14/2013 2:39:53 PM
It makes sense, I guess. I actually thought that Franklin's trailer was the best out of the three. I know that everyone is raving about Trevor, but his trailer was my least favorite.
#7NovaKaneXPosted 5/14/2013 2:52:31 PM
Franklin is the reason I'm even considerin' buyin' another GTA game.
---
"I don't care! I don't give a damn, about the memory of Hulk Hogan!" - Sid Justice
#8silly_sausagePosted 5/14/2013 4:51:02 PM
I'm not racist, I.. I just can't... relate to him is all. Yeah, that's it! I need to relate to a character, you know, to get myself properly immersed.

What? I played Tomb Raider and Bayonetta? Yeah, but that's totally different for some reason.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann