This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... Chris Redfield is definitely gay right?

#91Video_Game_CzarPosted 5/16/2013 5:27:11 PM
How is this topic still open?
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#92CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:28:44 PM
Why shouldn't it be open? Gay video game characters have just as much right to have forum topics about them as straight characters.
#93DrakillionPosted 5/16/2013 6:37:55 PM
Nah. I doubt it. Maybe he just likes to keep it in his pants (good man) or he just isn't interested or doesn't know how to respond so he ignores them.

Besides. Jill was teasing Chris during Lost in Nightmares about him going after a hot young intern in the BSAA.
---
Mitsuru Kirijo voices Tara Platt.
#94BaseChouGokuPosted 5/16/2013 6:43:00 PM
I dont think he's gay. It's just Capcom knowing he has a gay fanbase and pandering to them. If they wanted to troll like they did early on with not explaining Poison fully, they'd be more obvious about it...
#95FFsaga13Posted 5/16/2013 7:00:49 PM
Personally, I think there's always the possibility that they're just too afraid of losing too many people from whining that they made Chris gay, and they'll keep dropping slight hints that he could be gay/bi to hopefully keep the gay fans happy enough.
#96CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 7:25:23 PM
Drakillion posted...
Besides. Jill was teasing Chris during Lost in Nightmares about him going after a hot young intern in the BSAA.

That dialogue got cut though so its not canon. :-P
#97RayconPosted 5/16/2013 7:47:25 PM
FFsaga13 posted...
Personally, I think there's always the possibility that they're just too afraid of losing too many people from whining that they made Chris gay, and they'll keep dropping slight hints that he could be gay/bi to hopefully keep the gay fans happy enough.

Chris has fans? He's one of the flattest characters in the entire series...
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#98shawnmckPosted 5/16/2013 7:51:30 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...

^ My thoughts exactly.
Especially considering I had my comment modded as offensive, when it was not offensive in the least.
All I said was that I'm not sure, but I would keep my back-side to the wall.
And that got modded as offensive, because some ***** can't take a joke.
Well, if that is somehow "offensive", then this entire topic should be marked as offensive too.
#99Video_Game_CzarPosted 5/16/2013 8:10:58 PM
shawnmck posted...
Video_Game_Czar posted...

^ My thoughts exactly.
Especially considering I had my comment modded as offensive, when it was not offensive in the least.
All I said was that I'm not sure, but I would keep my back-side to the wall.
And that got modded as offensive, because some ***** can't take a joke.
Well, if that is somehow "offensive", then this entire topic should be marked as offensive too.

Thats GameFAQs mods for you. I like I said in the my first post...If I even thought of using the "G" word I'd be banned so fast...

And this is so a troll topic...This what happens when you let teenagers moderate a message board.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#100CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:35:43 PM
^ Actually aside from the comment about the legs and Piers, I was pretty serious when I made this topic. Gaming could really use some diversity with its lead characters.