This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3.. about to play..no spoilers please.

#1carsaucePosted 5/16/2013 12:52:17 AM
To all the ones who hate or want to troll, please I don't need your comments, I actually want serious responses on this game, with that being said. How is this game?

I played the first game and it was great and creepy, then the 2nd was more for me with story especially how some humans gave into the demonic presence and started a cult on it as well, soo..

I also watch both animation movie and enjoy the first animation movie and watch it often!

this leads to this game...now...How is the story? does it continue from the 2nd one, also is it more action based than survival horror, or does it have elements to it and still at least a nice story? and how many hours??

Please tell me and do not say any spoilers,

Thank you.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2mogar002Posted 5/16/2013 12:54:39 AM
ok
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg
#3DrunkBeardGuyPosted 5/16/2013 12:58:59 AM
It's great, continues right after the second one. I'd say it's a little bit more action based and longer than two. I say go for it, if you like the series there's no reason to not play this one. Customization is awesome, you can create some cool stuff.
---
I am Sam Fisher. I am a Splinter Cell.
http://i.imgur.com/qBOCtfW.jpg
#4thesnoopmeisterPosted 5/16/2013 1:10:23 AM
One of the best games ive ever played.
#5danyaelzeroPosted 5/16/2013 1:19:20 AM
I'm a long standing fan of the series and I can tell you that the horror is maybe on par with DS2. There might be a few times in the game where you may get frantic, but most of it is pretty dry and you see it coming. Game length depends on you, but it doesn't really matter, because you'll at least spend a week (or more) finishing up the multiple difficulties. Which is the only part of the game that has any survivor horror essence. As for the story... it's okay. The story is rich in it's self, but as a whole (no pun) to the series... not so much. There's very little new here in terms of lore. Although, the new designs and everything make it a cool ride and worth the effort.

Honestly, the only thing I didn't like about the game was the multiple difficulties. Everything else was about what I'd expect from a 3rd number game in a series. Although, incredibly sad that we didn't get a new animated feature.
#6carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 2:24:21 AM
It's great, continues right after the second one. I'd say it's a little bit more action based and longer than two. I say go for it, if you like the series there's no reason to not play this one. Customization is awesome, you can create some cool stuff.

Longer and story is all I need, Awesome! and less scary and more action is fine with me, the 2nd game wasnt so scary just creepy and weird to see LOL, oh i love Dead Space series, so yea why the hell not play this game=) especially the ending to 2 was great lol i mean the first ending was creepy, but the 2nd really plays well with it.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#78f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 5/16/2013 2:29:53 AM
If you're about to play the game, then why not just play it and have all this answered for yourself. Seriously.

Seriously.
#8ivory3333Posted 5/16/2013 3:34:24 AM
its like a combination of 1 and 2, though its not that creepy. But the DLC is just awesome. story wise, its its not much interesting as other 2; about the same. but if you like the first and second. you will definitely enjoy this.
---
"When you have to shoot...Shoot! Don't talk." Eli Wallach
#9carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:56:54 AM
I love how they have a Previously on Dead Space , they dealt do care for this story and I'm glad to play this third game :) I remember what Isaac had to do lol
---
#10este914Posted 5/16/2013 9:58:12 AM
mogar002 posted...
ok

exactly...
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.