This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spoony's Final Fantasy XIII Review (Part 4)

#1Rob_the_NinjaPosted 5/16/2013 1:19:00 AM
http://youtu.be/RgWyMvfo_p8

Another good one, makes alot of good points.
---
http://i.minus.com/ipfP7YkLYu8fg.gif
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/16/2013 1:36:08 AM
Blocked by GEMA in Germany.

Wow, just wow.
#3nuskooIPosted 5/16/2013 1:47:50 AM
His 2 main points:

"Worst ****ing story I have ever seen in my life."

and something like:

"Why Square Enix would build an entire franchise around this is ****ing unbelievable!".

and he gets frustrated at how much FF13 sucks
---
It opens doors. Doors to the pleasures of heaven or hell I do not care which.
Not a fan of the InteractiveMovieStation3. I like to play games, not movies.
#4tiornysPosted 5/16/2013 1:51:01 AM
Part 4? He's milking this harder than S-E is milking Lightning.
---
http://etrosgate.com/
#5SightoPosted 5/16/2013 1:52:20 AM
Takes him 4 videos to review a single game? >__>
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#6HellsingOrgPosted 5/16/2013 1:56:44 AM
wow what a douche this guy sounds like jerk.
is he trying to be funny or something?

I mean he has a Spirits Within and Advent Children posters on his wall behind him while he rants about how messed up FF13 is >_>

I liked FF13 by the way so screw him.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#7gfaqsterPosted 5/16/2013 2:00:12 AM
Big FF fan here.

I didn't get FF 13 until a month ago because at launch and for years now all I hear is how it sucks and it linear and how you just press X and it auto battles you through the whole game and it just a hallway etc...
So all this negative hate from people all on the internet caused me to think that this game must really really be bad because if people on the internet would tell me games like Brink etc.. were Decent but when it came to FF13 it would be met with HORRIBLE! I thought this game would be bad like ET for Atari and Superman 64 and that Charlies Angels GC game.

So I start the game and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!

Loved the music
Hated Hope and Vanille initally but eventually after some character development hours later I had changed my thoughts about them.

Fun combat
Pressing autobattle to always win is stupid because this game requires strategy later on.
lots of abilities, weapons, I liked the role system.

Boss Battles were pretty epic especially the first boss and later ones too.

I loved the MUSIC! so good.
The story made me sad and actually cry a couple of times the Snow/Serah stuff the Hope stuff and the ending with My Hands playing in the background.

I loved the CGI video cutscenes in HD.

I liked the Chapters which taught you stuff about the game and then halfway through it just throws you into a HUGE area and its awesome.
Restricting your party and characters early on was ok because it really taught you the battle system, roles and the importance of playing certain ways.

Lots of variety through chapters.
Some awesome looking monsters.
Tons of items, weapons etc...

Lots of hidden stuff, sidequests and bonus hidden things.

I really enjoyed this game and I''m pissed that I listened to everyone for like 2-3 years and didn't buy it sooner.

I'm at like 60 hours into the game I beat it at 50 hours and I'm doing the bonus postgame stuff now.

I give it an 8/10
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#8Sega_PlutoPosted 5/16/2013 2:01:47 AM
Great video. It's like watching someone complain about getting stuck in a revolving door.
#9Furikuri_flclPosted 5/16/2013 2:09:02 AM
gfaqster posted...
Big FF fan here.

I didn't get FF 13 until a month ago because at launch and for years now all I hear is how it sucks and it linear and how you just press X and it auto battles you through the whole game and it just a hallway etc...
So all this negative hate from people all on the internet caused me to think that this game must really really be bad because if people on the internet would tell me games like Brink etc.. were Decent but when it came to FF13 it would be met with HORRIBLE! I thought this game would be bad like ET for Atari and Superman 64 and that Charlies Angels GC game.

So I start the game and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!

Loved the music
Hated Hope and Vanille initally but eventually after some character development hours later I had changed my thoughts about them.

Fun combat
Pressing autobattle to always win is stupid because this game requires strategy later on.
lots of abilities, weapons, I liked the role system.

Boss Battles were pretty epic especially the first boss and later ones too.

I loved the MUSIC! so good.
The story made me sad and actually cry a couple of times the Snow/Serah stuff the Hope stuff and the ending with My Hands playing in the background.

I loved the CGI video cutscenes in HD.

I liked the Chapters which taught you stuff about the game and then halfway through it just throws you into a HUGE area and its awesome.
Restricting your party and characters early on was ok because it really taught you the battle system, roles and the importance of playing certain ways.

Lots of variety through chapters.
Some awesome looking monsters.
Tons of items, weapons etc...

Lots of hidden stuff, sidequests and bonus hidden things.

I really enjoyed this game and I''m pissed that I listened to everyone for like 2-3 years and didn't buy it sooner.

I'm at like 60 hours into the game I beat it at 50 hours and I'm doing the bonus postgame stuff now.

I give it an 8/10

You are the reason behind the sad state of the gaming industry today. Congratulations, the downfall of Square is on your hands.

Your CGI scene comment alone should make you question why you even play video games in the first place.
---
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.
#10SightoPosted 5/16/2013 2:19:30 AM
^ Because we all know how much people hated FMVs when they were introduced in FF7. >__>
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif