This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots

#11HolyMcmolyPosted 5/16/2013 6:27:23 AM
I'm so sick of that art style, you unoriginal tool bags. The rest of the game is probably just as generic as it.
#12TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/16/2013 6:28:42 AM
I'm so sick of that art style, you unoriginal tool bags. The rest of the game is probably just as generic as it.

Do you realise how old anime is?
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend
#13TehAssasinPosted 5/16/2013 6:34:02 AM
TheHateIsStrong posted...
Except I do know the difference. If NIS/Gust/Compile Heart make one game which actually doesn't feature bunch of ridiculously petite, underage-looking anime girls with huge kawaii-ne pair of eyes, skimpy clothes and excessive fan-service coming from them, then yes it ain't loli. But as for now, Fairy Fencer F is full of lolicons. Hiring Yoshitaka Amano to do some concept art isn't going to make anything different.

You're still falling into the same overly judgmental views of everyone else.

You're still going purely off what you perceive, and to hell with thinking about it for a moment.

You don't call a young girl jailbait, without thinking of her sexually. Same with all this loli rubbish.

Right...pretty sure not the same, but you can keep thinking it that way. Whatever floats your boat broski.
#14HolyMcmolyPosted 5/16/2013 6:36:59 AM
TheHateIsStrong posted...

Do you realise how old anime is?

Yeah, and it used to looked different. The majority of modern anime and Japanese games, that aren't trying to be realistic, look exactly the same. Some time after Ghost in the Shell and Akira, Japanese artist just said "**** it", and made it very obvious they were copying each other's style.
#15TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/16/2013 6:41:22 AM
Right...pretty sure not the same, but you can keep thinking it that way. Whatever floats your boat broski.

It's not rocket science. There's a reason you see something as a sex object. Child or not.

Yeah, and it used to looked different. The majority of modern anime and Japanese games, that aren't trying to be realistic, look exactly the same. Some time after Ghost in the Shell and Akira, Japanese artist just said "**** it", and made it very obvious they were copying each other's style.

I'll acknowledge that particular similarity
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend
#16RPG maniac87Posted 5/16/2013 6:48:18 AM
HolyMcmoly posted...

At least it looks more original than most games on the PS3. Have you seen The Last of Us?
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#17superbowl54Posted 5/16/2013 6:55:33 AM
RPG maniac87 posted...
It's all about how they choose to perceive it. If I thought TehAssasin looked like a rock, that would make him a rock.

actually, that's a rock in his head, not a brain.

Hence why he thinks anime style = loli, same with the other idiots who think that.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Injustice, Persona 4 Golden, Tomb Raider
#18RemakeMePosted 5/16/2013 6:58:17 AM
Loli or not, the character is still Jailbait and is drawn in such away to appear younger. If this garbage is up your alley then suit yourself. Everyone has an opinion but I'd be embarrassed to play such a thing let alone, like it, or might like it.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#19SightoPosted 5/16/2013 7:15:05 AM
I guess she could be considered jailbait if you think of her sexually.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#20LamesyPosted 5/16/2013 7:16:49 AM
RemakeMe posted...
Loli or not, the character is still Jailbait and is drawn in such away to appear younger.

Specifics. How is the character 'drawn in such a way to appear younger'? She's equally tall with the fully clothed woman in jacket and ponytail.

Don't tell me big eyes, because SuperDeformed is basically a school of art ever since 8 and 16 bit consoles demanded emphasis on faces/heads over bodies.

Is it really ALL about the knee highs, then?