This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots
2 years ago#131
At least none of the Gust, NIS, Idea Factory, or Compile Hearts games have anything remotely close to something like this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsQPulkjLRE

She's 16
2 years ago#132
KabtheMentat posted...
RPG maniac87 posted...
Leave it to GameFAQs to find a problem with bathing. xD

It amazes me how mildly erotic fanservice is considered worse than the graphic violence seen in games like God of War. So apparently young women in a suggestive bathing scene is "bad" but involuntary brain surgery on an elephant man is "good?"

Missing the point. The eroge-type crap put in these games is to mask bad game design and sell units. The knocking off heads of monsters in God of War is just stupid fun. You could take all of the blood and guts out of GoW and it would still be a solid game.

Take Witcher for example. It's got plenty of real nudity. And it's pretty gratuitous. But it's not used to cover up stuff. Witcher 2 is a pretty good game. Solid, if a little clunky at first gameplay, and a terrific story that's told very well.

Me, and a few others, aren't really judging it from a moral standpoint. We're judging it for the effects it's had on gaming, specifically the stagnant JRPG genre.

Pot calling the kettle black...
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
2 years ago#133
KabtheMentat posted...
The eroge-type crap put in these games is to mask bad game design and sell units.

The game approval system exists so we don't end up with "eroge-type crap" on the PS3 or any other console for that matter.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
2 years ago#134
RPG maniac87 posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
The eroge-type crap put in these games is to mask bad game design and sell units.

The game approval system exists so we don't end up with "eroge-type crap" on the PS3 or any other console for that matter.

Not to mention since the average game these people complain about end up with T ratings according to ESRB (primarily Gust games) I'm really not sure why they keep retorting to that :/

That and stuff like HDN mk2 for example got the M rating primarily because of Child Killing in the Cursed sword arc and Sadie in Victory.

Record of Agarest games well that should be self explanatory lol. Mugen Souls was just always meant to be a M rated game.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived