This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots

#21xenosaga123Posted 5/16/2013 8:21:21 AM
Wouldn't Sora and child Link be considered jailbait?
#22SightoPosted 5/16/2013 8:23:11 AM
If RemakeMe thought of them sexually they could be.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#23StarBladeEdgePosted 5/16/2013 8:31:22 AM
looks terrible ....what a surprise :D

if they at least would reach ps1 graphics by now but they still under the nes :(
---
known troll lv 33 next lv : 23 posts
#24RemakeMePosted 5/16/2013 8:41:13 AM
Lamesy posted...
RemakeMe posted...
Loli or not, the character is still Jailbait and is drawn in such away to appear younger.

Specifics. How is the character 'drawn in such a way to appear younger'? She's equally tall with the fully clothed woman in jacket and ponytail.

Don't tell me big eyes, because SuperDeformed is basically a school of art ever since 8 and 16 bit consoles demanded emphasis on faces/heads over bodies.

Is it really ALL about the knee highs, then?

frilly dress, knee highs, ribbons, jewels, noodle thin legs. probably shrilled high pitch squeaky voice, and probably acts like a child too.

But then i guess if a full grown man, wearing diapers and a bib acting like a baby wouldn't be trying to "appear" younger to you? Bc the fact remains he's still a grown man.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#25ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/16/2013 8:43:02 AM
RemakeMe posted...
Lamesy posted...
RemakeMe posted...
Loli or not, the character is still Jailbait and is drawn in such away to appear younger.

Specifics. How is the character 'drawn in such a way to appear younger'? She's equally tall with the fully clothed woman in jacket and ponytail.

Don't tell me big eyes, because SuperDeformed is basically a school of art ever since 8 and 16 bit consoles demanded emphasis on faces/heads over bodies.

frilly dress, knee highs, ribbons, jewels, noodle thin legs. probably shrilled high pitch squeaky voice, and probably acts like a child too.

But then i guess if a full grown man, wearing diapers and a bib acting like a baby wouldn't be trying to "appear" younger to you? Bc the fact remains he's still a grown man.

So only jailbait and lolis are allowed to wear victorian-style clothing?
#26Spartan718Posted 5/16/2013 8:48:56 AM
so many ignoramus' on this board. It is anime style, the character models have always been the same since way back when. They just couldn't make them look the way they wanted to in sprites with an top down view like in old rpg's. If you look when, they had images for when characters spoke they had the anime look just like they do now. NOT ALL, anime is "Loli."
---
PSN:Spartan_718
"The feeble tremble before opinion,the foolish defy it, the wise judge it, and the skillful direct it" ~ Jeanne Roland
#27RemakeMePosted 5/16/2013 8:57:22 AM(edited)
ScreamingMidget posted...
RemakeMe posted...
Lamesy posted...
RemakeMe posted...

and Victorian stile clothing is common trait amongst porcelain dolls.....usually modeled after children to appeal to children. Anyways, we both know this protagonist is in the 12-16 year range. Also, forgot children tend to have bulbus size heads which is popular amongst these anime fanservice/lolo/jailbait/ trash

Enjoy your mediocre fan service game. Which we all know why these characters are made to look like....but as long as you keep it behind close doors, and remain in your diluted fantasy and keep it away from the real world, then enjoy as long as nobody has to see you play it.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#28ckhh12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:55:59 AM
anime style is popular in asia

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Pd8HtzRdSvM/TiV0YS5ITbI/AAAAAAAAARo/j6csYUJE3Oo/s320/p5mZn5_dkJ6XqQ.jpg

http://kotaku.com/5897351/in-china-kids-are-turning-into-anime-characters-with-pointy-chins-and-huge-eyes/

asian and westerner have different taste
#29SagovicPosted 5/16/2013 9:03:57 AM(edited)
RemakeMe posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
RemakeMe posted...
Lamesy posted...
RemakeMe posted...

and Victorian stile clothing is common trait amongst porcelain dolls.....usually modeled after children. Anyways, we both know this protagonist is in the 12-16 year range. Also, forgot children tend to have bulbus size heads which is popular amongst these anime fanservice/lolo/jailbait/ trash

Enjoy your mediocre fan service game. Which we all know why these characters are made to look like....but as long as you keep it behind close doors, and remain in your diluted fantasy and keep it away from the real world, then enjoy as long as nobody has to see you play it.

Trying to explain the obvious to these guys is just futile.

Subconsciously they know that this ilk of games, resort to sexual innuendos and fanservice, to somehow make its fans ignore the fact, that's just another trite and mediocre title; but they'll just keep denying what's in front of their eyes

When is this going to stop?, Why not use that money to develop something better? I don't know, but if this keeps up, it'd be hard for the jrpg subgenre, to gain some respect again.
---
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
#30ckhh12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:05:43 AM
Trying to explain the obvious to these guys is just futile.

Subconsciously they know that this ilk of games, resort to sexual innuendos and fanservice, to somehow make its fans ignore the fact, that's just another trite and mediocre title; but they'll just keep denying what's in front of their eyes

When is this going to stop?, Why not use that money to develop something better? I don't know, but if this keeps up, it'd be hard for the jrpg subgenre, to gain some respect again.

westerner hate it do not mean asian not like this type of game