This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots

#31TehAssasinPosted 5/16/2013 9:07:46 AM
superbowl54 posted...
RPG maniac87 posted...
It's all about how they choose to perceive it. If I thought TehAssasin looked like a rock, that would make him a rock.

actually, that's a rock in his head, not a brain.

Hence why he thinks anime style = loli, same with the other idiots who think that.

Actually, that's a rock in your head, not mine.

SMT series is anime-based RPG, Xenogears/Xenosaga/Xenoblade too are anime-based. Shadow Hearts are anime-based. Suikoden are anime-based. You don't see me going around calling them loli RPG, along with everyone else, do you?

Still think that I'm thinking anime style = loli? Think again.
#32SagovicPosted 5/16/2013 9:10:18 AM
ckhh12 posted...
Trying to explain the obvious to these guys is just futile.

Subconsciously they know that this ilk of games, resort to sexual innuendos and fanservice, to somehow make its fans ignore the fact, that's just another trite and mediocre title; but they'll just keep denying what's in front of their eyes

When is this going to stop?, Why not use that money to develop something better? I don't know, but if this keeps up, it'd be hard for the jrpg subgenre, to gain some respect again.

westerner hate it do not mean asian not like this type of game

Keep trying to convince yourself that that's true. In Japan this ilk of games and the anime that's just a poor excuse to show some breasts, are targeted towards an specific niche. And most people see it as contemptible.

So, no this is not acceptable there.
---
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
#33RetroFanGirlPosted 5/16/2013 9:13:01 AM
TehAssasin posted...
Great. More lolli RPG. Exactly what we needed.

Did you really go into this topic seeing "Fairy Fencer F" and expecting a burly western game? LMAO
---
Hi.
#34TehAssasinPosted 5/16/2013 9:17:48 AM
RetroFanGirl posted...
TehAssasin posted...

Did you really go into this topic seeing "Fairy Fencer F" and expecting a burly western game? LMAO

Yes, I expected God of War.
#35SieKensouPosted 5/16/2013 9:31:00 AM
TehAssasin posted...
TheHateIsStrong posted...

This is what's it's come to. If it's anime, and features females, it's loli. Still haven't seen a single user that understands what they're saying, when they say 'loli'

Except I do know the difference. If NIS/Gust/Compile Heart make one game which actually doesn't feature bunch of ridiculously petite, underage-looking anime girls with huge kawaii-ne pair of eyes, skimpy clothes and excessive fan-service coming from them, then yes it ain't loli. But as for now, Fairy Fencer F is full of lolicons. Hiring Yoshitaka Amano to do some concept art isn't going to make anything different.

sounds like you don't. especially because you are including Gust in there. even NIS. but really. you know nothing about Gust nor their works.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#36TyrantLowKeyPosted 5/16/2013 9:32:39 AM
Looks good. But if the battle system isn't good and it doesn't get localized then just another bad jRPG on console.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS(3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#37Devilman_AmonPosted 5/16/2013 9:37:55 AM
TehAssasin posted...
TheHateIsStrong posted...

This is what's it's come to. If it's anime, and features females, it's loli. Still haven't seen a single user that understands what they're saying, when they say 'loli'

Except I do know the difference. If NIS/Gust/Compile Heart make one game which actually doesn't feature bunch of ridiculously petite, underage-looking anime girls with huge kawaii-ne pair of eyes, skimpy clothes and excessive fan-service coming from them, then yes it ain't loli.

Well NIS America does have Last Rebellion (PS3), Dragoneer's Aria (PSP) and Blade Dancer (PSP) all developed by Hit Maker, under their belt.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#38Devilman_AmonPosted 5/16/2013 9:42:43 AM
Also, its really just because they reused the same artist that did Neptunia.

If the used the artist that draws Berserk or the artist that drew Ninja Scroll or the artist that drew Record of Lodoss War, then obviously it would look a whole lot different and more mature like....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#39pokemon_45_79_1Posted 5/16/2013 9:42:56 AM
Game looks good day one buy, those screenshots look good.

Lets get a west release which is going to happen, so we will be getting it.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#40VarronPosted 5/16/2013 9:48:25 AM
ckhh12 posted...
TehAssasin posted...

asian like moe ,cute , young looking thing ,

i'm japanese and i hate moe, cutesy big-eyed little girls. Problem? ;)
---
PSN: Snippuh