This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots

#51Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/16/2013 12:27:38 PM
BaseChouGoku posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
TehAssasin posted...
RetroFanGirl posted...
TehAssasin posted...
Great. More lolli RPG. Exactly what we needed.

Did you really go into this topic seeing "Fairy Fencer F" and expecting a burly western game? LMAO

Yes, I expected God of War.

You have horrible tastes. Why anyone would want a burly, muscly tough guy over a lithe, elegant, graceful woman is an alien concept to me.

Because it conflicts with the male power fantasy and because it clashes with their insecurity and makes them think naughty thoughts even though they might be harboring hidden naughty thoughts staring at a bodybuilder's ass throughout the game

They need to face their true self and go read some bara doujins.
#52SagovicPosted 5/16/2013 2:45:50 PM
spectermaster14 posted...

Because it conflicts with the male power fantasy and because it clashes with their insecurity and makes them think naughty thoughts even though they might be harboring hidden naughty thoughts staring at a bodybuilder's ass throughout the game

This is an actual post. Someone really thought this then put it down in text form and released it to the internet, blatant douchiness and ignorance of sarcasm included. I ain't even mad, this is why I still come to this site.

Indeed. It amazes me the kind of arguments some people in this site use to defend trite and mediocre games of this ilk.

But in the end, I think it speaks volumes when your arguments are classless personal attacks like the latest posts in this topic, but don't blame them, there's simply no argument to justify that games like HDN or this new masterpiece (sarcasm) are somehow acceptable. In the end that's all they can do.

And you can see, that games like this are not only ruining the industry, but gamers as well.
---
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
#53BaseChouGokuPosted 5/16/2013 2:49:25 PM
Sagovic posted...

Indeed. It amazes me the kind of arguments some people in this site use to defend trite and mediocre games of this ilk.

But in the end, I think it speaks volumes when your arguments are classless personal attacks like the latest posts in this topic, but don't blame them, there's simply no argument to justify that games like HDN or this new masterpiece (sarcasm) are somehow acceptable. In the end that's all they can do.

And you can see, that games like this are not only ruining the industry, but gamers as well.

Who's defending anything? I simply gave reasons a man would want to stare at a man's ass as opposed to female's ass...
#54ZeroFinalPosted 5/16/2013 2:58:55 PM
Compile Heart needs to get some new ideas. I don't care about "loli jailbait"; but this company doesn't seem to be capable of coming up with anything worth playing.
#55Godly_GoofPosted 5/16/2013 3:16:59 PM(edited)
Sagovic posted...

This is an actual post. Someone really thought this then put it down in text form and released it to the internet, blatant douchiness and ignorance of sarcasm included. I ain't even mad, this is why I still come to this site.

So much irony in both of these posts it's unbelievable. Seriously not sure how my head hasn't exploded from trying to comprehend it all ...
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#56ARMs7777Posted 5/16/2013 3:07:59 PM
I hope they get rid of the over powered supers since its a new IP and has nothing to do with neptunia. neptunia victory has a decent difficulty but that got ruined by the overpowered supers that seems to be a key feature of the series. The game pretty much boiled down to spamming supers after chapter 2 or 3.
#57RPG maniac87Posted 5/16/2013 4:48:44 PM

As someone who grew up on anime and manga and fell out of the loop due to the influx of moe garbage, it hurts me down to the core to see that people are actually able to just say "it's just anime, guys!" in defense of this kind of art. Generic, bug eyed, spindly limb having woman-children with shrill voices should never be the defining design of a medium.

This is just another GameFAQs case of the pot calling the kettle a douche.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#58ShineboxerPosted 5/16/2013 4:56:17 PM
It couldn't get any more generic.

Truly awful.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#59Godly_GoofPosted 5/16/2013 5:00:37 PM
Shineboxer posted...
It couldn't get any more generic.

Truly awful.

Wait so it's another western shooter?

No, really don't think so. Not sure where you got that idea...
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#60NinjaPirateDoodPosted 5/16/2013 5:13:51 PM
ITT: People don't know how to use words.
---
"All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu
"Dating sites have caused a lot of casualties." -GENERATION 23