This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots

#61OnipaladinPosted 5/16/2013 4:20:40 PM
TheHateIsStrong posted...
Great. More lolli RPG. Exactly what we needed.

This is what's it's come to. If it's anime, and features females, it's loli. Still haven't seen a single user that understands what they're saying, when they say 'loli'

It's an RPG. With a majority or all female cast of young pre-teen to teen girls. Some or most in revealing clothing. High % chance of boob jiggles.

This is what RPG's have turned into. Loli junk for perverts.
---
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 4854-6080-3737
#62Godly_GoofPosted 5/16/2013 4:22:55 PM
Onipaladin posted...

This is what's it's come to. If it's anime, and features females, it's loli. Still haven't seen a single user that understands what they're saying, when they say 'loli'

It's an RPG. With a majority or all female cast of young pre-teen to teen girls. Some or most in revealing clothing. High % chance of boob jiggles.

So this is DOA? I'm confused :/
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#63RPG maniac87Posted 5/16/2013 4:25:17 PM
It's apparently whatever you perceive it to be.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#64Godly_GoofPosted 5/16/2013 4:28:58 PM
RPG maniac87 posted...
It's apparently whatever you perceive it to be.

I'm just wondering how long it takes them to realize that "sexualization" only exists in the eyes of the observer and not of the medium. As in you must perceive the sexual attraction for it to exist...
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#65RPG maniac87Posted 5/16/2013 4:38:15 PM(edited)
Things like age aren't subjective, but it's too hard for some people to accept a world that functions differently from our own.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#66Junpei_StupeiPosted 5/16/2013 4:48:19 PM(edited)
Yaaaaaaay..... Moe.

This could have a Final Fantasy feel to it since two Square-Enix employees are working on it.

Mmmmm.... I love their clothes.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#67BaseChouGokuPosted 5/16/2013 4:56:21 PM(edited)
Onipaladin posted...

Think though.....if they were to make an RPG for girls, would they design it this way, or would they design it like Dark Souls/Dragon's Dogma/Skyrim? Obviously the former. Just look at all the magical girl shows for girls in Japan over the past 30 years. In the West you have Barbies Horse Adventures or Hanna Montana or Bratz or Totally Spies or something in between like Powerpuff Girls or old school stuff like JEM or Josie & the Pussiecats....

That's where this stuff started from (in the 70's) then over time, it also attracted a male fanbase (look how many males followed Sailor Moon for ex) so developers caught wind and realize they can go after both gender demographics....

These games have a strong female following....more so obviously in Japan where this is catered to and obviously these games do better there than Western style RPG's do there.
And I would imagine that type of following is now shared in the West by niche female game fan followers as well as the guy ones. I think thats the whole developers angle from the start; to appeal to both genders...

Now am I happy with the moe scene? No not really. I'd rather they use more mature classic style Anime as sources of inspiration but whatever.
#68Sega_PlutoPosted 5/16/2013 4:54:17 PM
I hope it keeps its Compile Heart feel. What made me fall in love with their games was their unique style.
#69TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/16/2013 4:55:15 PM
Things like age aren't subjective, but it's too hard for some people to accept a world that functions differently from our own.

Brilliant post.
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend
#70BaseChouGokuPosted 5/16/2013 5:09:23 PM
Sega_Pluto posted...
I hope it keeps its Compile Heart feel. What made me fall in love with their games was their unique style.

Honestly, what was so unique about it. The first game had terrible pacing and horrible turn based system that they thankfully improved on in the sequels but other than that, the art style is pretty generic (magical girls) and the concept isn't anything new (console wars), since it was done years ago on the Sega Dreamcast with a title known as Segagaga, which was WAY more unique than HDN could ever hope to be (since HDN basically boils down to moe fanservice too much instead of relishing in the console concept and lacks the proper cameos and varied gameplay that Segagaga had that made it so awesome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNiHxnB9urs