This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Fairy Fencer F Screenshots

#81Board_hunter567Posted 5/16/2013 10:11:51 PM
With things like this in their portfolio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh_kbdkcGtI
you can see why people are skeptical (and why people who try and defend this are comical beyond belief).

Even if there aren't any lolis there's definitely some lolita fashion going on, which is a dumb thing to wear if you're going to be fighting dragons.
Still, maybe Compile Hearts can make a JRPG that doesn't rely solely on fan service.
#82SightoPosted 5/16/2013 10:21:46 PM
Board_hunter567 posted...
Even if there aren't any lolis there's definitely some lolita fashion going on, which is a dumb thing to wear if you're going to be fighting dragons.

How many dragons have you fought in that world?
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#83TombantePosted 5/16/2013 10:22:12 PM
Yeah if you're going to argue against it being loli it's at least loli fashion there, and let's be honest the girl looks like she's 13 years old. I personally can't stand jrpgs with these art styles either, I think they helped kill how awesome the genre used to be. Someone must be buying these games up though, I guess they appeal to the anime subculture (who tend to be pretty sheltered lonely people from my experience) rather than just gamers in general like they did on PS1. At least Shin Megami IV is looking nice but even that has adapted the new generic art style a bit it seems.
---
www.chadwarden.com
www.chadwarden.com
#84pokemon_45_79_1Posted 5/16/2013 10:23:41 PM
Looks good to me like I said day one buy, its a JRPG that is something you could see in Japan, and I like it.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#85RPG maniac87Posted 5/16/2013 10:24:41 PM
The Shin Megami series is definitely big with the tween demo. It's a "dark" and "hip" version of Pokemon for kids.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#86KabtheMentatPosted 5/16/2013 10:29:56 PM
The Shin Megami series is definitely big with the tween demo. It's a "dark" and "hip" version of Pokemon for kids.

If you want to be nitpicky, Pokemon is a kiddy version of SMT.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Hey whassup, it's ya boy Cowboy, AKA Too Young...to be havin' diabetes.
#87TombantePosted 5/16/2013 10:31:26 PM
RPG maniac87 posted...

Personally I played the series way before there was a pokemon. There's been a few bad games but in general its spinoffs are some of the best for jrpgs imo.
---
www.chadwarden.com
www.chadwarden.com
#88TehAssasinPosted 5/16/2013 10:34:38 PM
you can see why people are skeptical (and why people who try and defend this are comical beyond belief).

Still, maybe Compile Hearts can make a JRPG that doesn't rely solely on fan service.

Good find. But I guess, that's our fault. We choose to perceive what seems to be group of underaged girls taking shower together as something remotely close to the sense of perverse. It must be educational. It teaches that watching girls taking shower with bubbles covering private area is an art of honesty and not thinking dirty stuffs.

Think straight folks!
#89RPG maniac87Posted 5/16/2013 10:35:38 PM
Leave it to GameFAQs to find a problem with bathing. xD
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#90TombantePosted 5/16/2013 10:39:13 PM

I really don't understand how anyone can play something like that. If my girlfriend or anyone I know walked in on that I'd be so embarrassed. I thought Final Fantasy X scenes were bad, damn that's crazy.
---
www.chadwarden.com
www.chadwarden.com