This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blops 2 or Playstation All Stars?

#1CheeseOmenPosted 5/16/2013 2:04:37 PM
So I am planning to buy a new game right now, which of these two would provide overall more fun and serve as a good time sink?

Both of these games have my interest because I love smash bros and have always been a CoD fan as well. I am leaning more towards blops because I am actually good at CoD, but at the same time I have played it at my friends house a lot and feel like I might get bored fairly soon.

On the other hand, Playstation All Stars will be a completely new game to me so all the mystery and wonder will be there. My only concern is that there wont be enough content to keep me playing for long, especially since none of my friends have it. Also, how easy is it to get into to? Like if I go online will I just get my ass handed to me by all the pros?
---
March 24, 2009. RiP n00bierthanu
#2Godly_GoofPosted 5/16/2013 2:07:04 PM
Neither. You'd be better off setting the money that would be spent on them on fire and it would be better spent.

If you HAVE to pick one though Blops2
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#3CyborgTwentyPosted 5/16/2013 2:08:22 PM
Neither. You'd be better off setting the money that would be spent on them on fire and it would be better spent.

If you HAVE to pick one though PSABR.
#4varunsethrocksPosted 5/16/2013 2:09:36 PM
Anything but CoD.
---
"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted."
PSN: varunsethrocks
#5VarronPosted 5/16/2013 2:09:52 PM
Sony Smash Bros
---
PSN: Snippuh
#6DarknessXSeekerPosted 5/16/2013 2:10:31 PM
Playstation All-Stars
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#7CheeseOmen(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 2:12:25 PM
Word seems like I came to the wrong place then. So then, my experts of gaming, what would be a worth investment of my money since you all clearly have such great insight?
---
March 24, 2009. RiP n00bierthanu
#8Sez6Posted 5/16/2013 4:25:34 PM
CheeseOmen posted...
good time sink?

have always been a CoD

PSASBR is easy enough for newbies, but even when I prefer PSASBR i have to say that CoD will entertain you more hours, specially because you like CoD games.
#9Magnetar58Posted 5/16/2013 4:28:21 PM
Between the two, CoD.
#10jubjub360Posted 5/16/2013 4:33:43 PM
CheeseOmen posted...
Word seems like I came to the wrong place then. So then, my experts of gaming, what would be a worth investment of my money since you all clearly have such great insight?

Ok out of the two, I'm going to say CoD. It'll provide you with more fun than PSABR.

Now if you wanted a better selection than the two, here's my recommendations:

Battlefield 3 Premium
DmC
Hitman Collection
Saints Row the Third
Bioshock infinite
Mass Effect Trilogy
Borderlands 2
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (it's not DLC, its a standalone game)

Hope this list helps.
---
I wonder if body builders know that to prevent clumping of their protein shake, that they have to put liquid onto dry. The more you know!