This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best H&S/Beat 'em up game of the year so far???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best H&S/Beat 'em up game of the year so far???

User Info: Dantechan

Dantechan
3 years ago#1
Which is better? - Results (54 votes)
God of War Ascension
18.52% (10 votes)
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
59.26% (32 votes)
DmC Devil May Cry
12.96% (7 votes)
other
9.26% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I vote MGR. It's flawed, but still an amazing game. One of my favorite games this year, and possibly my favorite H&S game

User Info: lebronwadebosh

lebronwadebosh
3 years ago#2
only played DmC ... so .. that .
my BioShock Infinite Gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMhUcI3NZc

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
3 years ago#3
Revengeance kicks ass

Only played the demo for the other two, but Revengeance plays so much better
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
3 years ago#4
Dantechan posted...
I vote MGR. It's flawed, but still an amazing game. One of my favorite games this year, and possibly my favorite H&S game

Well all three have their flaws. I vote MGR. DmC (PC version) comes to second place, then GoW:A
Although if by miracle (And Angels dont seem like they would be in favor) Bayonetta 2 comes out. Then that would probably get #1.
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.

User Info: Dicer7

Dicer7
3 years ago#5
I guess MGR so far. Cool game but not as great as everyone makes it out to be (which I feel is mostly a retaliation against DmC). Platinum cheese and Metal Gear just don't mesh well to me. I thought Bayonetta was better in every regard.

I think Remember Me will top it as my favorite for the year, though.

User Info: Dantechan

Dantechan
3 years ago#6
Bump

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
3 years ago#7
metal gear is a joke,lame story two button fighting ,invisble walls everywere,dull backrounds and this game is a 4/10 it is woth no more than $15 it should have been a april fool's joke and just got cancelled.
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718

User Info: Hunter1534

Hunter1534
3 years ago#8
godslayer61 posted...
metal gear is a joke,lame story two button fighting ,invisble walls everywere,dull backrounds and this game is a 4/10 it is woth no more than $15 it should have been a april fool's joke and just got cancelled.

Lol what a horrible user.
Proud DMC fan

User Info: Still__Rippin

Still__Rippin
3 years ago#9
Oops, hit other and then saw "this year". Was going to ask why Bayonetta wasn't on the list but it all makes sense now. MGR definitely then.
Currently addicted to: Torchlight 2, Netflix

User Info: SuperLoco

SuperLoco
3 years ago#10
None of those. Anarchy Reigns is the best but the best will be Dragon's Crown and Shadow Over Mystara when they come out.
LeRing, D-JESUS, CHRIST Bosh, Super Mario, Mike Thriller, Shane GOATtier, Udonis SEXlem, Cole World, THA WARDEN, Philipino Jackson
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best H&S/Beat 'em up game of the year so far???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived