This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For Madden or NFL fans in general

#1king_maddenPosted 5/16/2013 8:58:19 PM
since the madden 25 board is pretty dead, figured I would put this here for fellow ps3 football fans. The $100 edition of madden 25, will include a bunch of digital content and rumor has it it will contain a code for a free year of nfl sunday ticket.

as someone who rarely buys madden new let alone pre-order the game, this may be the first year in i dont know how long that I actually pre-order this game, this is pretty much the best value pre-order I have ever seen in any game EVER.

of course for me personally.
#2pixel378Posted 5/16/2013 9:50:53 PM
Thats pretty cool if true. Definitely would make me consider preordering. And Barry is on the cover so its sort of automatic. Barry kicks all ass.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#3king_madden(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 10:08:04 PM
pixel378 posted...
Thats pretty cool if true. Definitely would make me consider preordering. And Barry is on the cover so its sort of automatic. Barry kicks all ass.

indeed he does.
#4PsychoDrama1Posted 5/16/2013 10:10:59 PM
Honestly, even if the game sucks and is the same as last year...the free year of nfl sunday ticket is worth it for sure.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#5king_madden(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 10:17:40 PM
PsychoDrama1 posted...
Honestly, even if the game sucks and is the same as last year...the free year of nfl sunday ticket is worth it for sure.

i never thought a company would present a pre-order bonus that I would want day one, but the very reason you just said is enough for me..