This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last of Us hype you up until you scream like a little girl thread

#11Battleship_GrayPosted 5/17/2013 3:03:41 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
i dont see your point in any of that video

Since when does Greer ever have a point?
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#12Bolc56Posted 5/17/2013 3:05:54 AM
nuskooI posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

My point is that it does not seem to look very good, imo, so I do not know why anyone would anticipate this game. Looks like all the other low brow drivel to release during modern gaming gen. ugghhh no more please.

probably because not everyone likes the same things as you? Probably because some people are actually excited for this game? Because this game looks unique and story driven? Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean it's horrible or no one likes it. People like you really piss me off
#13chooby87Posted 5/17/2013 6:29:52 AM
If I want post apocalyptic I will stick with my metro last light that immersed me more then any game has in a very long time.
---
Once more into the fray.Into the greatest fight I'll ever know.Live and die on this day.
#14FiendEmperorPosted 5/17/2013 6:41:26 AM
I just watched the trailer last night, and i want this game soo badd
gonna be buying a ps3 now.
#15trollhunter2Posted 5/17/2013 7:14:25 AM
nuskooI posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

My point is that it does not seem to look very good, imo, so I do not know why anyone would anticipate this game. Looks like all the other low brow drivel to release during modern gaming gen. ugghhh no more please.

too bad you cant play great games on your xbox
---
shadowfxd:" Vita is overpriced, has overpriced memory cards and only ports, atleast Wii U has 2 games and is about to outsell the Vita already" busted
#16zinsindettaPosted 5/17/2013 7:23:00 AM
I am pretty excited to play it. But as to how good it will be I am not sure so I am more excited to see if it is good or bad instead of excited because it is good.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#17RafedxPosted 5/17/2013 7:54:22 AM
nuskooI posted...
OtakuGamera posted...

You said " in your opinion" which is just that. A lot of people are hyped for this game, just because you don't care about it or want anything to do with it doesn't mean your opinion is the right opinion. Your opinion holds the same validity as someone who is hyped for this game.

TC, I didn't need to read those to know how much I have been wanting this game. After I saw some trailers a while ago I knew I was sold. It looks so damn intense. Those quotes were still nice to read though so thanks for the post.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#18TomorrowDogPosted 5/17/2013 8:41:18 AM
Looks like one of those mediocre games that videogame enthusiasts (basement nerds) have to act like is the greatest work of art mankind has ever created because they desperately need validation for their pathetic lives.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#19TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/17/2013 8:49:50 AM
Looks like one of those mediocre games that videogame enthusiasts (basement nerds) have to act like is the greatest work of art mankind has ever created because they desperately need validation for their pathetic lives.

Your account Karma is almost 1:1, which means for just shy of the entire time since your account creation, you'd endeavoured to sign onto the site. Hell it could be all of them and you've had a few 3KL moderations, which makes sense going by your post.

And you want to accuse others of having pathetic lives.
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend
#20TomorrowDogPosted 5/17/2013 9:12:15 AM
Dat research.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert