This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

hahahahahaa... FF7 fans

#11AnonUnknownPosted 5/17/2013 8:30:36 AM(edited)
SieKensou posted...
i just figuree cuz they've been whining for so long.

anyways.. the 1minute trailer was only uploaded today

Yeah, but it's for the JAPANESE version for PC. I think it was never ever released before.

Still, the actual re-release for other countries happened a whole year ago.

ps: contrary to popular belief, it doesn't exist on Steam, but it's in the registry with FF8.
#12Ray_d2nerdPosted 5/17/2013 8:51:45 AM
Every posts that starts with "ahahahhahahahahahahah........" almost always states:

"Hey, i'm the tc with an IQ equal to my age, which hasn't reached 12 yet."
---
"i was a too long signature for gamefaqs so i changed myself into this miserable shape!"
From Ray_D2Nerd's Signature.
#13Ryan SiPosted 5/17/2013 10:00:53 AM
lol.....kids....
#14BurnsideGX3Posted 5/17/2013 10:15:56 AM(edited)
instead of ps3 or vita, they went pc with FF7-Int.. i just saw a trailer on squareenix's youtube

You must be a sad and lonely individual.... I think that trolls should be a little more educated on the subjects they troll about... Just a tiny bit more educated... It's already been explained on this board SieKensou, but the American version is the international version... The only difference of the International in japan has a bonus disc with artwork, trivia, etc... Which hasn't been announced for this PC version, and even if it does, everyone is still getting the game that has been out in America for over 10 years... Sure there may be different ways to save, but on a new device to play it on you can see why you won't be able to use your PS1 memory card...

/topic
#15pokemon_45_79_1Posted 5/17/2013 10:17:51 AM
Also theres only so much they can do with older games, its not going to sell well enough, and SE will blame pc uses or the west for the failure of the HD remakes.

Its going to fail just watch, this is why SE is a joke in todays gaming industry.

They still are not learning from there mistakes.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#16BruceWayneJrPosted 5/17/2013 10:20:12 AM
hahahahahaa... expert analysis
#17TehAssasinPosted 5/17/2013 10:26:42 AM
Not sure what you're trying to tell us here. Pretty much everyone of us looking at this screen (and for some typing) owns a computer/mac. So even if this "new" version comes out on solely PC, nobody cares. This lazy re-release can happen anywhere and it would not have any significance whatsoever.