This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Sony own console gaming?

#1SolnotPosted 5/17/2013 11:45:16 AM
Sony's Playstation brand has been the most successful in history of world of consoles.

Sure, they had a little slip-up with PS3 at launch, but they recovered and now on set to outsell Xbox 360 soon. So the total number of Playstation consoles ever sold far outranks Nintendo and Microsoft's consoles.

So because Playstation and PS3 will be dominant again like they did in the past, Sony consoles will always stay on top of its competitors, right? Sony always wins at consoles, baby.
#2Ray_d2nerdPosted 5/17/2013 11:46:24 AM
Solnot posted...
Sony's Playstation brand has been the most successful in history of world of consoles.

Sure, they had a little slip-up with PS3 at launch, but they recovered and now on set to outsell Xbox 360 soon. So the total number of Playstation consoles ever sold far outranks Nintendo and Microsoft's consoles.

So because Playstation and PS3 will be dominant again like they did in the past, Sony consoles will always stay on top of its competitors, right? Sony always wins at consoles, baby.

All your base are belong to us.
---
"i was a too long signature for gamefaqs so i changed myself into this miserable shape!"
From Ray_D2Nerd's Signature.
#3pokemon_45_79_1Posted 5/17/2013 11:46:49 AM(edited)
This topic should get good real fast.

Time to get my lawn chair and popcorn and snacks and watch this topic turn into a soap opera.

Its called days of our lives.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#4PhaseSlaethePosted 5/17/2013 11:46:31 AM
God no. Since sales of a console mean nothing to me, going by the quality or dwindling of, Sony is on its last legs.

Sony's legacy of PSX/PS2 was never taken up by the PS3.
#5KodegaPosted 5/17/2013 12:13:39 PM
How Sony is handling the Vita is not exactly breeding lots of confidence at the moment.

I do like my PS3 though.
---
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
#6darkphoenix181Posted 5/17/2013 12:17:31 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...

Time to get my lawn chair and popcorn and snacks and watch this topic turn into a soap opera.

will the man on the lawnchair have a heartattack from high cholesterol foods? Tune in after commercial
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#7pokemon_45_79_1Posted 5/17/2013 12:40:32 PM(edited)
From: darkphoenix181 | Posted: 5/17/2013 1:17:31 PM | #006

will the man on the lawnchair have a heartattack from high cholesterol foods? Tune in after commercial
---
proud owner of Pikanips

Nope because I wil leat fruit as well as I have fruit and vegatables.

Thought this topic was going to take off, guess schools not out yet, but by the time I get home from work this topic will be a soap opera.

Any positive Sony topic gets bashed by 360 fanboys and pc players, if you have nothing positive to say don't post anything at all.

Please prove me wrong let this topic die out, because it wil lget burned real fast based off of Gfaqs logic, from fanboys.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#8darkphoenix181Posted 5/17/2013 12:32:55 PM
From: darkphoenix181 | Posted: 5/17/2013 1:17:31 PM | #006

---
proud owner of Pikanips

Nope because I wil leat fruit as well as I have fruit and vegatables.

Thought this topic was going to take off, guess schools not out yet, but by the time I get home from work this topic will be a soap opera.

Any positive Sony topic gets bashed by 360 fanboys and pc players, if you have nothing positive to say don't post anything at all.

Don't think it will take off. But it can be a SOAP opera about dudes sitting on lawnchairs eating food waiting for something interesting to watch.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#9PhaseSlaethePosted 5/17/2013 12:34:12 PM
if you have nothing positive to say don't post anything at all.

First, that applies to everyone on this site. Even you.

Second, it is a worthless idea to begin with. NOBODY bothers to say only positive things. The world isn't built on rainbows.
#10metfan57Posted 5/17/2013 12:41:23 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
if you have nothing positive to say don't post anything at all.

First, that applies to everyone on this site. Even you.

Second, it is a worthless idea to begin with. NOBODY bothers to say only positive things. The world isn't built on rainbows.

reminds me of myself saying the same thing to my mom at age 9, was a bad idea.
---
"their is no spoon-the matricks']
PSN-Monotoot