This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To anyone who's part of the Playstation Loyalty Program (On.Playstation)

#1DarkECOJakPosted 5/17/2013 1:08:21 PM
I'm a bit of a collector, so I try to avoid Greatest Hits versions of games at all costs. I want to buy Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time from the site, but considering the game has been out awhile I'm concerned that they are simply just showing a picture of a black label version but going to ship out a red one.

Has anybody purchased anything from there that may have potentially been available as Greatest Hits? I understand they are all only ten bucks, but since I've only ever gotten fairly new games I'd still rather not risk it if I don't have to.
---
Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U ID: Disasterrific
#2War_FailPosted 5/17/2013 1:12:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 1:19:56 PM
#4War_FailPosted 5/17/2013 1:21:56 PM
#5RafedxPosted 5/17/2013 1:24:59 PM
DarkECOJak posted...
War_Fail posted...
You care about the color of the plastic case? Srsly?

Autism alert!

Wow, what an unnecessarily cruel comment to people with actual autism. It never ceases to amaze me what insensitive douchebags you find roaming these boards.

But since you're stupid I'll throw you a bone. Yes, collectors care about colors because when it comes time to resell games years down the road, black label games fetch higher prices. This is common sense to pretty much everyone.

I thought it was tasteless as well. :/

I hear you about the different labels, I had an original copy of Dead Space and was surprised at how much more people were willing to pay for it rather then the GH version. As far as your question, I have no clue. I would assume they would just ship whatever they have, so if it says one thing on their site they may actually send you a different version. It makes sense why they would, but at the same time tough for someone in your position.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#6FayeLadyPosted 5/17/2013 1:25:40 PM
War_Fail posted...
"Collectors" don't wait until 5 years after a game comes out to buy it. Just admit that you've had a visit from the Autism Fairy and move on with your life. Geez.

Yes, they more than often do.
A person who buys 5 games a year can afford to pay 60 dollars for each of them easily. A person who buys 50 games a year can't do this as easily.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#7pokemon_45_79_1Posted 5/17/2013 1:26:21 PM
Tc don't take anything anyone says on this board seriously.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#8TomoEK9Posted 5/17/2013 1:31:23 PM
They most likely would just send a GH version since that's what was last in print. Any original copies of the game has more than likely been sold by now.

Your best chance for an original copy is Ebay honestly.
#9DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 1:34:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 1:36:37 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
They most likely would just send a GH version since that's what was last in print. Any original copies of the game has more than likely been sold by now.

Your best chance for an original copy is Ebay honestly.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. I may still try, then if it comes down to it I can always sell it and look for a black label copy if its wrong.
---
Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U ID: Disasterrific