This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To anyone who's part of the Playstation Loyalty Program (On.Playstation)

#11rahmed51387Posted 5/17/2013 3:56:04 PM
Don't most retail places usually have the originals and the GH versions as different SKU units? Possibly you can cross reference them to make sure that's the product you're getting?
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#12DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 5:28:11 PM
rahmed51387 posted...
Don't most retail places usually have the originals and the GH versions as different SKU units? Possibly you can cross reference them to make sure that's the product you're getting?

I never thought of that. Would there even be a way to check on this site? It's not a normal sales site, but rather exclusive to those who work with games and get discounted first-party titles.
---
Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U ID: Disasterrific
#13Syfer002Posted 5/17/2013 5:34:30 PM
I have purchased from them multiple times and it takes about two weeks to show up at your house and is awesome :)
---
PSN SYFER00
#14BurgerTime79Posted 5/17/2013 5:35:13 PM
Anything that's in the loyalty program that I know has a Greatest Hits version out, I'd avoid.
Haven't received anything from them before, but I'm also wondering if they punch a hole in the UPC code as well.
I have a huge collection of games across many different systems, and the only GH titles I have are the Uncharted 2 pack (which I'll replace later with regular copies for cheap), and anything that only came out in a GH package. Like the Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition.

It's comments like War_Fail's that make me weep for this generation of gamers. He's also accused people who collect as being hoarders. The type that would be on that show.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#15DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 8:37:19 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Anything that's in the loyalty program that I know has a Greatest Hits version out, I'd avoid.
Haven't received anything from them before, but I'm also wondering if they punch a hole in the UPC code as well.
I have a huge collection of games across many different systems, and the only GH titles I have are the Uncharted 2 pack (which I'll replace later with regular copies for cheap), and anything that only came out in a GH package. Like the Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition.

It's comments like War_Fail's that make me weep for this generation of gamers. He's also accused people who collect as being hoarders. The type that would be on that show.

I've actually gotten two games off there so far (Ratchet and Clank Collection/PlayStation Move Heroes) and they both came brand new and sealed just like in the store. No issues with either of them in any way, so you can rest easy that if you get a game that's not available in GH then you'll be fine.

As for War_Fail, yeah, he's definitely just a kid that needs a little perspective. Seems like his whole goal here is just to troll though.
---
Xbox 360/PS3/Wii U ID: Disasterrific