This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forcing you to play a game in first person makes no sense

#71BaseChouGokuPosted 5/18/2013 11:05:35 PM
TheHateIsStrong posted...
Transformers Tataki isn't playing as a gun, it's playing as a robot that turned into a gun.

you guys seriously need to broaden your horizons when it comes to stupid acronyms.

This is a game where you play as a gun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCThInmzjXw

The irony, is that you halfwits use PAAGG to describe first person games, when this game has you solely playing as a gun and nothing more.......IN THIRD PERSON

Take that to the drawing board.

When you play a PAAGG, the gun is in 3rd person so the only difference is now the camera is pulled back to see the gun floating in all its glory
#72TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/19/2013 12:07:12 AM
When you play a PAAGG, the gun is in 3rd person so the only difference is now the camera is pulled back to see the gun floating in all its glory

The hand holding the gun, and the hand you see when you reload it, also destroys the silly acronym, since you're now claiming that what you see, is what you are.

A hand isn't a gun, and is part of person
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend
#73dj___rollPosted 5/19/2013 12:20:19 AM
Quote:RollingCradle posted...
It's not that hard to do a roll in FPS view, Mirror's Edge did it and StarFox64 as well!

FPS is just so much damn cooler because it literally puts YOU, into the GAME world unlike anything ever before.

You should know; you're an expert at rolling, uh I mean trolling..

And no FPS does not put you in the game world.

Although I wish I could magically lock you in a game world.

Preferably Vampire Rain

@Devilman_Amon

So, you get shown you're wrong and you resort to personal attacks?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#74BaseChouGokuPosted 5/19/2013 12:26:08 AM

The hand holding the gun, and the hand you see when you reload it, also destroys the silly acronym, since you're now claiming that what you see, is what you are.

There is no person. It's just a hand. The gun is still the main focal part. It's the hero
#75majin nemesisPosted 5/19/2013 12:58:04 AM
BaseChouGoku posted...

There is no person. It's just a hand. The gun is still the main focal part. It's the hero

there is a person and you play as that person why is that so hard to understand?
is not the gun that takes damage when you get shot in FPS,it's not the gun that walks or jumps around and if you play as a floating gun then why can't the gun fly up and down?
or why doesn't it hit the floor when you jump down from a tall place?
why does the gun have the size and weight of a human being?
because your are playing as a person
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#76Runner_stylePosted 5/19/2013 1:46:15 AM
From each person's perspective every game is first person.
---
'Weeaboo, Troll, Fanboy, White Knight' are the last defence used by idiots hoping by saying it will some how validate their opinions/arguments.
#77BaseChouGokuPosted 5/19/2013 3:04:39 AM
majin nemesis posted...

there is a person and you play as that person why is that so hard to understand?
is not the gun that takes damage when you get shot in FPS,it's not the gun that walks or jumps around and if you play as a floating gun then why can't the gun fly up and down?

Answer to all those questions: because the game is designed bad and you should feel bad for defending them.
#78majin nemesisPosted 5/19/2013 3:46:36 AM(edited)
BaseChouGoku posted...
majin nemesis posted...

Answer to all those questions: because the game is designed bad and you should feel bad for defending them.

or in other words I'm right and you can't accept it

edit and i'm not defending it i'm just explaining what FP is
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#79TheHateIsStrongPosted 5/19/2013 3:39:56 AM

Now you're getting desperate because your acronym, makes no sense whatsoever.

You can be playing as a gun, being held by a person, or PAAGBHBAP

Or simply realise that it's over.

But to claim you're playing as a gun when it's clearly being held by something alive, is simply silly. If you want to band together with a group, pick one that didn't form on the basis of idiocy.
---
An Opinion.
Not a name. Not a face. Not a friend