This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RETURN LIGHTNING: Final Fantasy XIII: Get Hyphy

#1nuskooIPosted 5/18/2013 2:38:42 AM
Come on people and get hyphy! For serious, where is all the hype and anticipation?

FFXIII-3LR is gonna be GOTY, mark my words!

You wanted more Lightning, well, you got her!

http://projectcrystallis.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/241147-lighting_returns_crimson_blitz.jpeg

Lightning Returns is gonna be the best thing since swiss cheese! I am as giddy as a school girl for FFXIII-3. I am covered in goosebumps and a case of the tinglies.

And for all you who complained that FFXIII didn't have any towns, Lightning Returns takes place ONLY IN A TOWN! Take that, you got your wish!

RETURN LIGHTNING, RETURN!
---
It opens doors. Doors to the pleasures of heaven or hell I do not care which.
Not a fan of the InteractiveMovieStation3. I like to play games, not movies.
#2Evil_GogetaPosted 5/18/2013 2:39:25 AM
One of the worst FF main characters in design and story..... I have no clue why people like her ;>>.
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
(PC) Monster Hunter Frontier and Guns of Icarus Online.
#3Battleship_GrayPosted 5/18/2013 2:40:42 AM
Ugh, who let Greer make topics?
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#4brolynickPosted 5/18/2013 2:44:32 AM
The 3rd game in a horrible trilogy is going to be GOTY over Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, The Last Of Us, GTA V, Batman: Arkham Origins and Watch Dogs? Okay then.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#5656stoogePosted 5/18/2013 2:45:59 AM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
One of the worst FF main characters in design and story..... I have no clue why people like her ;>>.

Maybe not the worst, but I'm surprised anyone cares about her at all. Other than her character design and name (Claire is the sexiest name ever), nothing about her is memorable.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#6nuskooI(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 2:48:20 AM
Evil_Gogeta posted...

Because Lightning is the best.

She is the coolest, so much so that she is the ONLY playable character in FF13-3.

Lightning is so cool that I hope that Lightning is also the main boss of this game. Like she is fighting an alternate reality / evil version of herself! Lightning is so badass that she should not only be the protagonist but the antagonist at the same time! Now, wouldn't that be a trip?!

brolynick posted...
The 3rd game in a horrible trilogy is going to be GOTY over Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, The Last Of Us, GTA V, Batman: Arkham Origins and Watch Dogs? Okay then.

Don't be drinking the Haterade, hater!

Haters never win.
---
It opens doors. Doors to the pleasures of heaven or hell I do not care which.
Not a fan of the InteractiveMovieStation3. I like to play games, not movies.
#7gfaqsterPosted 5/18/2013 2:53:29 AM
I can't wait it's gonna be awesome. Hopefully the final boss will be the creator Bhunivelze.
I want to know what happens with the story ^_^

Oh and I think your got your information wrong because the whole game does NOT take place only in a town.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#8riddlebox89Posted 5/18/2013 2:57:27 AM
Battleship_Gray posted...
Ugh, who let Greer make topics?

The same people who close and archive topics having legitimate discussions and ignore actual troll topics.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#9SanboxmagicianPosted 5/18/2013 2:57:30 AM
OH BOY ANOTHER FF13.. Let me get my party hat!

<.<
#10gfaqsterPosted 5/18/2013 3:00:20 AM
Haters why do you feel the urge to post here?

If I hate Madden I'm not going to go post in a Madden 2014 topic bashing it I will just ignore it.

Why aren't you guys capable of demonstrating maturity and being the better man so to speak and not antagonize us?

We like Lightning and FF13.
This topic is for people like that.

If you don't then don't post here.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-