This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RETURN LIGHTNING: Final Fantasy XIII: Get Hyphy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. RETURN LIGHTNING: Final Fantasy XIII: Get Hyphy

User Info: Devilman_Amon

3 years ago#41
seafoamwinter posted...
Why do Japanese developers make their characters white people?

Because they idolize white people and want to be them duh

*not serious*

User Info: jrr18

3 years ago#42
nuskooI posted...
Lightning doesn't strike twice you say..

oh yeah..

well, Lightning is about to strike for the 3rd time!
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: Runner_style

3 years ago#43
Please wait... *whips out udders* okay Square, I'm ready to be milked now like you tried to do to me with XIII-2...
'Weeaboo, Troll, Fanboy, White Knight' are the last defence used by idiots hoping by saying it will some how validate their opinions/arguments.

User Info: DotsAndLines

3 years ago#44
I can't wait to see this game......flop hard!

User Info: chaosflame108

3 years ago#45
I don't see how people can claim Lightning is the "WORSTMAINOFALLTIMEDERP!!!?" Is humanity simply forgetting that Vaan exists?

User Info: Seifer_us

3 years ago#46
"Hyphy" must be some kind of infectious disease, right? Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to steer clear.
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List:

User Info: UltimateGeth39

3 years ago#47
I like lightning I wont lie but honestly I don't expect this game to even get nominated for GOTY i'm gonna get it but just because i'm sure i'll have fun playing it.
"there's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."

User Info: corey2678

3 years ago#48
nuskooI posted...
Come on people and get hyphy! For serious, where is all the hype and anticipation?

FFXIII-3LR is gonna be GOTY, mark my words!

You wanted more Lightning, well, you got her!

Lightning Returns is gonna be the best thing since swiss cheese! I am as giddy as a school girl for FFXIII-3. I am covered in goosebumps and a case of the tinglies.

And for all you who complained that FFXIII didn't have any towns, Lightning Returns takes place ONLY IN A TOWN! Take that, you got your wish!

...I actually feel the exact same way.

User Info: ArkonBlade

3 years ago#49
Evil_Gogeta posted...
One of the worst FF main characters in design and story..... I have no clue why people like her ;>>.

Lightning as a main character never bothered me mainly because she was never flushed out enough one way or another for me to find out if I liked her or hated her in the 8 hours I played of FFXIII before I couldn't stand playing any more of it.

If any thing was wrong with FFXIII it was the horrible story telling , plot pacing , and horrid combat system that killed that game. After 8 hours I still didn't know WTF was going on in that game didn't care any more and just shut it off.

Any RPG worth its salt with in 5-7 hours at the MOST should start having you hooked with whats going on in the story. From what I have heard from a few friends who have managed to get to the end of the game its about 25+ hours in to the game that the story starts to actually hook you... that's just sad.
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. RETURN LIGHTNING: Final Fantasy XIII: Get Hyphy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived