This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RETURN LIGHTNING: Final Fantasy XIII: Get Hyphy

#41Devilman_AmonPosted 5/18/2013 12:35:32 PM
seafoamwinter posted...
Why do Japanese developers make their characters white people?

Because they idolize white people and want to be them duh

*not serious*
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#42jrr18Posted 5/18/2013 12:41:07 PM
nuskooI posted...
Lightning doesn't strike twice you say..

oh yeah..

well, Lightning is about to strike for the 3rd time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0DTBRsbeOQ
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#43Runner_stylePosted 5/18/2013 1:34:07 PM
Please wait... *whips out udders* okay Square, I'm ready to be milked now like you tried to do to me with XIII-2...
---
'Weeaboo, Troll, Fanboy, White Knight' are the last defence used by idiots hoping by saying it will some how validate their opinions/arguments.
#44DotsAndLinesPosted 5/18/2013 1:39:59 PM
I can't wait to see this game......flop hard!
#45chaosflame108Posted 5/18/2013 4:00:52 PM
I don't see how people can claim Lightning is the "WORSTMAINOFALLTIMEDERP!!!?" Is humanity simply forgetting that Vaan exists?
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#46Seifer_usPosted 5/18/2013 4:13:58 PM
"Hyphy" must be some kind of infectious disease, right? Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to steer clear.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#47UltimateGeth39Posted 5/18/2013 4:14:17 PM
I like lightning I wont lie but honestly I don't expect this game to even get nominated for GOTY i'm gonna get it but just because i'm sure i'll have fun playing it.
---
"there's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#48corey2678Posted 5/18/2013 5:27:01 PM
nuskooI posted...
Come on people and get hyphy! For serious, where is all the hype and anticipation?

FFXIII-3LR is gonna be GOTY, mark my words!

You wanted more Lightning, well, you got her!

http://projectcrystallis.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/241147-lighting_returns_crimson_blitz.jpeg

Lightning Returns is gonna be the best thing since swiss cheese! I am as giddy as a school girl for FFXIII-3. I am covered in goosebumps and a case of the tinglies.

And for all you who complained that FFXIII didn't have any towns, Lightning Returns takes place ONLY IN A TOWN! Take that, you got your wish!

RETURN LIGHTNING, RETURN!

...I actually feel the exact same way.
#49ArkonBladePosted 5/18/2013 6:30:59 PM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
One of the worst FF main characters in design and story..... I have no clue why people like her ;>>.

Lightning as a main character never bothered me mainly because she was never flushed out enough one way or another for me to find out if I liked her or hated her in the 8 hours I played of FFXIII before I couldn't stand playing any more of it.

If any thing was wrong with FFXIII it was the horrible story telling , plot pacing , and horrid combat system that killed that game. After 8 hours I still didn't know WTF was going on in that game didn't care any more and just shut it off.

Any RPG worth its salt with in 5-7 hours at the MOST should start having you hooked with whats going on in the story. From what I have heard from a few friends who have managed to get to the end of the game its about 25+ hours in to the game that the story starts to actually hook you... that's just sad.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow