This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else feel Bioshock Infinite is a great game but not amazing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone else feel Bioshock Infinite is a great game but not amazing?
3 years ago#1
Just beat it, great game for sure, the gameplay, graphics, art style, characters and story were all great but I believe the hype is a little much.
3 years ago#2
Agreed. That and the writing was sloppy at places.
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
3 years ago#3
Good not great
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Gears Judgement (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), ACIII: Liberation (VITA)
3 years ago#4
I love the first two bioshocks but am having a hard time wanting to plat through infinite.
This Generation isn't bad. you're just getting old.
3 years ago#5
I loved it. Gameplay was kind of typical but the setting and characters were top notch.
3 years ago#6
KoopaKingJr87 posted...
I love the first two bioshocks but am having a hard time wanting to plat through infinite.

I am having a hard time even finishing Infinite, just feels like an average shooter to me. I love the first one, thought the second was decent, this one I just stopped playing halfway through from boredom.
Posted using GameFlux
3 years ago#7
SuperShadowAce posted...
Agreed. That and the writing was sloppy at places.

This.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
3 years ago#8
drags_ posted...
KoopaKingJr87 posted...

I am having a hard time even finishing Infinite, just feels like an average shooter to me. I love the first one, thought the second was decent, this one I just stopped playing halfway through from boredom.

Do you not enjoy life or something? How could you be BORED with all the Crazy going on in this game? o_O
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Portal 2, 3DS Games
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone else feel Bioshock Infinite is a great game but not amazing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived