This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else feel Bioshock Infinite is a great game but not amazing?

#1MMAKSXPosted 5/18/2013 8:09:10 PM
Just beat it, great game for sure, the gameplay, graphics, art style, characters and story were all great but I believe the hype is a little much.
#2SuperShadowAcePosted 5/18/2013 8:14:08 PM
Agreed. That and the writing was sloppy at places.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#3angry_cowtipperPosted 5/18/2013 8:32:31 PM
Good not great
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Gears Judgement (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), ACIII: Liberation (VITA)
#4KoopaKingJr87Posted 5/18/2013 9:27:03 PM
I love the first two bioshocks but am having a hard time wanting to plat through infinite.
---
This Generation isn't bad. you're just getting old.
#5Merc123Posted 5/18/2013 9:32:25 PM
I loved it. Gameplay was kind of typical but the setting and characters were top notch.
#6drags_Posted 5/19/2013 11:11:43 AM
KoopaKingJr87 posted...
I love the first two bioshocks but am having a hard time wanting to plat through infinite.

I am having a hard time even finishing Infinite, just feels like an average shooter to me. I love the first one, thought the second was decent, this one I just stopped playing halfway through from boredom.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#7cavebear56Posted 5/19/2013 11:15:14 AM
SuperShadowAce posted...
Agreed. That and the writing was sloppy at places.

This.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#8RyuVegasPosted 5/19/2013 11:19:29 AM
drags_ posted...
KoopaKingJr87 posted...

I am having a hard time even finishing Infinite, just feels like an average shooter to me. I love the first one, thought the second was decent, this one I just stopped playing halfway through from boredom.

Do you not enjoy life or something? How could you be BORED with all the Crazy going on in this game? o_O
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Portal 2, 3DS Games
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon