This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Sony doing maintenance on PSN tonight?

#1spooiePosted 5/18/2013 8:42:31 PM
I can't seem to log into Netflix for some reason and I have tried and verified that the password is correct, repeatedly.

Thanks,
---
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
#2ImBored624Posted 5/18/2013 8:46:11 PM
I think you have been hacked my friend
---
Yea I have a life, I just keep it on my computer for safety reasons
#3spooie(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 8:48:24 PM
Why would you say that?

I logged out of the auto-login earlier tonight before I started moving my console around, and now that I've set it up again in another room, I'm trying to log in. My account works fine otherwise with everything else on PSN and in my regular browser. I've switched account passwords online to verify everything, and I simply cannot get in regardless.

I can't imagine how I have been "hacked" for anything. ???
---
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
#4spooie(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 8:58:32 PM
I reset everything (Netflix and PSN login) and did it all from scratch and seem to be OK now.

Thanks.
---