This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite PSN game?

#1NCPwnPosted 5/20/2013 6:02:24 PM
Please no Disc based Games purchased on PSN, and no PS1 classics.

My favorite has been Rainbow Moon. That game is hella addicting with it's combat system.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#2anonymous46773Posted 5/20/2013 6:04:46 PM
Currently, probably Tokyo Jungle.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#3Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 5/20/2013 6:07:00 PM
Castlevania Harmony of Despair. I have actually almost maxed most of the characters I play it daily online with the rest of the community.
#4zyrax2301Posted 5/20/2013 6:07:41 PM
Journey. Love that game.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5zinformantPosted 5/20/2013 6:09:18 PM
Probably Scott Pilgrim or Corpse Party...still have to play Costume Quest sometime.

Later, my favorite will be Deadlocked HD. It's still not out yet, though, so...
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#6NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 6:10:13 PM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Castlevania Harmony of Despair. I have actually almost maxed most of the characters I play it daily online with the rest of the community.

I love this game, and played it a ton, and then stopped suddenly. Drop rates were quite low if I remember correctly.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#7JanayBerryPosted 5/20/2013 6:48:43 PM
Looking in my sig for my favorite games, it would have to be "Castlvania: Harmony of Despair".

The fact that people still play online, I have multiple characters and stages to choose from, loot-grinding, and other things, this game gives me a lot of replay value.

I can play casually solo. I could play online if I want some company, and loot-grinding is a major plus for me.

RUNNER-UPS:
- Double Dragon Neon
- Hard Corps: Uprising
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites since 5/18/13: DC Universe, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Castlevania: HoD, Hard Corps: Uprising, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect.
#8You_Need_A_LifePosted 5/20/2013 6:50:24 PM
Payday: The Heist. More content than most $60 retail games, and it's a hell of a lot better than most retail FPS games too.
#9nclrwntrPosted 5/20/2013 6:51:17 PM
Guacamelee with Super Stardust Delta a close second.
#10JanayBerryPosted 5/20/2013 6:51:38 PM
NCPwn posted...
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...

I love this game, and played it a ton, and then stopped suddenly. Drop rates were quite low if I remember correctly.

Better than the Xbox version. 93 hours later on Soma, and 60-something on Alucard, and still no Valmanway +1.

Got it in under 9 Soma hours on PS3.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites since 5/18/13: DC Universe, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Castlevania: HoD, Hard Corps: Uprising, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect.