This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite PSN game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is your favorite PSN game?
3 years ago#1
Please no Disc based Games purchased on PSN, and no PS1 classics.

My favorite has been Rainbow Moon. That game is hella addicting with it's combat system.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
3 years ago#2
Currently, probably Tokyo Jungle.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
3 years ago#3
Castlevania Harmony of Despair. I have actually almost maxed most of the characters I play it daily online with the rest of the community.
3 years ago#4
Journey. Love that game.
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#5
Probably Scott Pilgrim or Corpse Party...still have to play Costume Quest sometime.

Later, my favorite will be Deadlocked HD. It's still not out yet, though, so...
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
3 years ago#6
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Castlevania Harmony of Despair. I have actually almost maxed most of the characters I play it daily online with the rest of the community.

I love this game, and played it a ton, and then stopped suddenly. Drop rates were quite low if I remember correctly.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
3 years ago#7
Looking in my sig for my favorite games, it would have to be "Castlvania: Harmony of Despair".

The fact that people still play online, I have multiple characters and stages to choose from, loot-grinding, and other things, this game gives me a lot of replay value.

I can play casually solo. I could play online if I want some company, and loot-grinding is a major plus for me.

RUNNER-UPS:
- Double Dragon Neon
- Hard Corps: Uprising
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites since 5/18/13: DC Universe, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Castlevania: HoD, Hard Corps: Uprising, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect.
3 years ago#8
Payday: The Heist. More content than most $60 retail games, and it's a hell of a lot better than most retail FPS games too.
3 years ago#9
Guacamelee with Super Stardust Delta a close second.
3 years ago#10
NCPwn posted...
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...

I love this game, and played it a ton, and then stopped suddenly. Drop rates were quite low if I remember correctly.

Better than the Xbox version. 93 hours later on Soma, and 60-something on Alucard, and still no Valmanway +1.

Got it in under 9 Soma hours on PS3.
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites since 5/18/13: DC Universe, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Castlevania: HoD, Hard Corps: Uprising, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is your favorite PSN game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived