This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Playable Final Fantasy Characters VS All Final Fantasy Superbosses (Edited)

#1Keroro_2350Posted 5/21/2013 8:40:07 AM
Which party do you think will win ?

Dealing with 1 superbosses is already a pain in the arse but with every characters unite their strength together, will they win against all the superbosses ? Or will they fail miserably ?

I would say the characters of Final Fantasy will win mainly because they can revive each other by casting Auto-Life and form a great strategy that each character has their own role to play like forming a groups warriors to attack,White Mage that constantly heal, and summon Aeons,GF and Eidolons to aid them.While superbosses are extremely powerful and stronger than anyone of them but they are still mosnter/fiends/Cie'th which only know how to attack,heal and defense,with no strategy.

The rules of this battle are:
1) All FF characters are controlled by human players and Superbosses are controlles by AI
2) Battle system works in Active Time Battle,something like in X-2 and XIII
3) All Superbosses are immune to instant death skills
4) Characters are to stick to your original job (For example Lulu main job is a black Mage thus she can only cast black magic)
5) Characters are allowed to summon all their Aeons,Guardian Forces and Eidolons to aid the .
6) The two parties fights together at once which mean no more 3vs1.
7) All characters are at their optimum strength and are well prepared which mean everyone start the battle on Level 99/100 and equiping their Ultimate weapons and armor.

So What do you guys think ? Which party will win ?
#2nonexistingheroPosted 5/21/2013 8:47:00 AM(edited)
FFX team would wreck all, player characters included. And I don't even like FFX, it's my second most hated main FF game. The first being FFXIII.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.