This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony made a bad choice revealing early, M$ will steal the ideas.

#1MourningReignsPosted 5/21/2013 8:05:50 AM
I have a feeling most of the things we saw back at the PS4 event will be shown today on the Xbox reveal.

Microsoft waited to see all the feature and was able to implement all the stuff over 2 months on top of new things.

Sony won't have enough time between now and E3 to copy the good ideas from Microsoft.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#2ShineboxerPosted 5/21/2013 8:08:14 AM
what ideas?

How not to do a reveal?
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#3hockeybub89Posted 5/21/2013 8:12:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4DarknessXSeekerPosted 5/21/2013 8:17:21 AM
You can't be serious TC, the event is only an hour long I can't imagine them showing gamechanging stuff like that. I may be wrong, but I doubt it.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#5Anarchy612Posted 5/21/2013 8:19:36 AM
Ms wouldn't know a good idea if it d***slapped them in the face so I highly doubt it
---
Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything.-Adroc Thurston
PSN: Anarchy612
#6djrudenPosted 5/21/2013 8:20:52 AM
Doesnt really matter what sony says. They said a lot of things about the ps3 before it was released and most of them were lies. The few that remained true were features they ended up taking out of the ps3 eventually anyway.
#7daigre7Posted 5/21/2013 8:24:34 AM
MS revealing second only gives them the opportunity to make jokes at Sony's expense. I'll bet my house we hear something about how Cell flopped and Sony is using a PC architecture that MS has been using since the first Xbox.
---
PSN - Hand_Banana
#8este914Posted 5/21/2013 8:26:18 AM
Yea, its not like Microsoft has no original ideas of their own.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#9MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 8:26:54 AM
daigre7 posted...
MS revealing second only gives them the opportunity to make jokes at Sony's expense. I'll bet my house we hear something about how Cell flopped and Sony is using a PC architecture that MS has been using since the first Xbox.

They will show the actual console and say something along the lines, "Unlike our competitors we will actually show you, not tell you."
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#10TheRavenKCPosted 5/21/2013 8:45:05 AM
The Sony reveal was just a set up for M$. They didn't give away anything, but I have a feeling that they rushed M$ to reveal theirs earlier.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/