This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel that i should play Resident Evil 6.

#1bigdeezPosted 5/22/2013 8:51:47 PM
I hated the demo but i have played every single RE game since day one EXCEPT for 6. Is the full game fun at least? With all the patches/fixes
---
BOSTON STRONG
#2KOTRsssPosted 5/22/2013 8:54:30 PM
I know the game was criticized a lot, but I'm wondering what the main criticisms were aside from it being actiony. The I found the QTEs in RE4 and 5 to be unbearable. How are they in this one? Any other glaring issues?
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#3KulaXDiamondPosted 5/22/2013 8:58:23 PM
I actually really like 6.
---
Psn-Winterskyy
Only have ps3.
#4SigmaHacielPosted 5/22/2013 8:59:36 PM
You might as well. The game isn't any better than the demo. Just a generic TPS with an RE skin on it.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#5kewldude475Posted 5/22/2013 9:08:18 PM
It's fun. Gets a lot of hate for being more action oriented for Chris' story (lol) and for QTE's (they really don't bother me much.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZAQVsCU.gif
#6mogar002Posted 5/22/2013 9:09:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7VarronPosted 5/22/2013 9:15:30 PM
If you enjoy the series' plot and characters, you should play RE6. Everyone who complains about how action-based the game is is just butthurt that the game can't travel back in time to when the characters were once vulnerable and inexperienced. Jill, Chris, Leon, Ada, etc. have been fighting the good fight for over a decade, so why do people wish to expect so little from them? They have the experience, so they use it. They also have the resources they could only dream of having in the classic RE games. FFS they work for an anti-bioterrorism organization so do people expect them to be shooting water guns instead of high-budget weapons and explosives? Get real. Times have changed and the series has moved on from lurking mansion corridors and small cities.
---
PSN: Snippuh
#8ninjakrakenPosted 5/22/2013 9:15:39 PM
It's ok, I liked RE5 more but RE6 is fun enough if you can get it cheap, even more fun co-op.
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#9agrissaPosted 5/22/2013 9:22:13 PM
No stay away from QTE Evil 6. Total garbage. You're welcome.
---
DMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DmC
#10SigmaHacielPosted 5/22/2013 9:23:36 PM
Varron posted...
If you enjoy the series' plot and characters, you should play RE6. Everyone who complains about how action-based the game is is just butthurt that the game can't travel back in time to when the characters were once vulnerable and inexperienced. Jill, Chris, Leon, Ada, etc. have been fighting the good fight for over a decade, so why do people wish to expect so little from them? They have the experience, so they use it. They also have the resources they could only dream of having in the classic RE games. FFS they work for an anti-bioterrorism organization so do people expect them to be shooting water guns instead of high-budget weapons and explosives? Get real. Times have changed and the series has moved on from lurking mansion corridors and small cities.

And also every aspect and charm of the series.

Nobody said the game series had to be stuck in the 90s with that garbage tank control crap.

But nobody wanted to say that the game should become a full-out generic action setpiece shooter.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.