This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There needs to be more hype about FFX-ffx-2 HD & Diablo 3

#1Flamechamp2333Posted 5/23/2013 12:08:05 PM
I'm likely getting a ps3 mainly for these 2 games, along with Kingdom Hearts HD or w/e.

I mean, come on, you got all the story, characters, dialogue/interaction, and sidequests you can need in an rpg with ffx, not to mention ffx-2, which is just a bonus. I never got into ffx-2, but I can see myself putting hundreds of hours into these 2 games. Plus, these are the international versions of these games. Auron is a badass!

Blitzball, chocobo racing, and dodging lightning strikes 200 times in a row requires skill.

As for Diablo 3, you got all the dungeon loot crawling you'll ever need with this game. I've read over and over how people keep saying D3 is disappointing and "torchlight 2/path of exile is better." Well I have a news flash for you, the pc version of Diablo 3 is just the alpha version. The console versions are the REAL Diablo 3, which hasn't released yet.

Couch co-op offline or online with 2-4 players of any combination local or online, no auction house, pvp brawling capabilities with the people you're sitting next to and sharing loot with people sitting next to you is gonna be so much fun. If your buddy or family member steals your loot, you can just beat the **** out of them until they trade it back with you.

Plus, the real version of Diablo 3 will have all the most recent patches up until now at least most likely, so you'll get all the fixes and additions, like monster density and power, which sounds pretty unique, especially if you got 4 players playing on one screen.

Come on now, these 2 rpg's are a great reason to get a PS3. You got the story, characters, and sidequests in one game, and all the loot you can need in another.

Prove me wrong!!!
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 5/23/2013 12:08:50 PM
Oh hey look, xenosalesman's alt.

How cute.
#3Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 12:09:52 PM
naw but i know who ur talkign about lol. he easily gets pissed off
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#4ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/23/2013 12:10:32 PM
Lol, Diablo 3.
#5Shy420Posted 5/23/2013 12:12:24 PM
Why, alls that hype does is set unrealistic expectations on games. I know what I'll be getting with X and X-2 (the only reason I'm getting it) and I know that Diablo III will be much better on a console than it is on a PC seeing as I don't have another option like Torchlight 2 on consoles.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#6stawg007Posted 5/23/2013 12:32:00 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...

How cute.

Difference is this guy hypes some decent games

Every game iv seen xeno hype is awful

I mean seriously, anyone who calls RE ORC multiplayer game of the gen can't be taken seriously ever again
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#7PhaseSlaethePosted 5/23/2013 12:33:04 PM
stawg007 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...

How cute.

Difference is this guy hypes some decent games

Every game iv seen xeno hype is awful

I mean seriously, anyone who calls RE ORC multiplayer game of the gen can't be taken seriously ever again

Yes, but this guy has the same general idea.

Diablo 3 is still crap, and X/X-2 are not the greatest titles in the FF world. Nor did they even need an HD facelift.
#8Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 12:37:55 PM
you still haven't proved me wrong.

And gamespot, aka this site we all post on, has ffx rated as the HIGHEST rated rpg on the ps2 and since ps2 is the console king of rpg's, then yeah, its a juggernaut of an rpg and it'll be in hd, along with ffx-2, which adds another 100+ hours of gameplay.

Take into account Diablo 3, which is going to be the top loot crawler & longest one in the history of consoles, then yes, you're damn right people should be hyped about these 2 masterpieces.
---
#9The_MPerPosted 5/23/2013 12:38:54 PM
There was hype for Diablo 3...... like a year ago.
---
PSN: The_MPer --- XBL: The U is Silent --- Steam: So Zetta Slow --- Wii: Don't play this online
#10PhaseSlaethePosted 5/23/2013 12:39:24 PM
Prove you wrong on WHAT.

The fact that X is just barely a good FF RPG? That X-2 had the best combat of the franchise?

The fact that Diablo 3 was pretty much panned by EVERYONE in the userbase upon release, and throughout its life?