This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I dont wanna hear anyone crying when Resident Evil 7 is a FPS

#31este914Posted 5/24/2013 10:46:22 AM
theshoveller posted...
I liked RE6. I liked it so much I bought it for PC after buying it for PS3 when it came out.

I did that with RE5. Bought it for PC initially, then when the Gold Edition came out I bought that for 360 and probably played it more with the extra added modes and all.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#32CrimsonGear80Posted 5/24/2013 11:11:26 AM
Is that why there is an implied "news flash" in front of your sig?

Reaching: it's whats for dinner.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#33Red_JesterPosted 5/24/2013 11:21:43 AM
It's an HD 3DS game... It's only a few points underneath the 3DS version on Metacritic to boot. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#34kalibre16Posted 5/24/2013 11:26:29 AM
theshoveller posted...
I liked RE6. I liked it so much I bought it for PC after buying it for PS3 when it came out.

I'll probably do that too once the price drops like I did with the 360 version (got that when it was on sale for 20) I freaking love RE6 spent a good 400+ hours on it. I've played all the previous RE's and enjoyed them as well........except for 5 I beat it once and I was done with it
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#35PhaseSlaethePosted 5/24/2013 1:21:31 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Is that why there is an implied "news flash" in front of your sig?

Reaching: it's whats for dinner.

Sure thing, pal. Keep holding on to that delusion.
#36RayconPosted 5/24/2013 1:27:13 PM
tracazoid posted...
And nothing of value was lost, another series living on largely because of its name at this point and not the quality of the recent titles.

Like Silent Hill.

In Silent Hill's defense, I thought the last two were pretty cool. SM was different but fun (not for everyone thought) and Downpour was just awesome. Not perfect, but nice return to form. And somewhat plagued by technical issues (I got lucky with my experience, it seems).
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja