This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of 3 female characters before entering this topic.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Think of 3 female characters before entering this topic.
3 years ago#1
And tell us why you like them.

1. Lightning from FFXIII - she can launch enemies 4x her size. I.e. Juggernaut, Humbaba, etc.

2. Lara Croft from Tomb Raider - she survives high gravity falls, a deer trap, getting stabbed on her vital organs, etc.

3. Lili Rochefort - she has long blonde hair, dat skirt and dem boots.
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
3 years ago#2
1. Lara Croft - been a fan since the 90's plus the new Tomb Raider is badass and hot.

2. Jill Valentine - i just thought of her because i'm playing Residen Evil Revelations. She's badass also and hot.

3. Idk i'm brain dead at the moment.
[1990's > 2000's > 1980's > 2010 - 2013]
3 years ago#3
Samus Aran, because she saved the galaxy... repeatedly.

Ms. Pac-Man, because she has a bow, and that makes her cuter than Mr. Pac-Man.

Chun-Li, because she does spinning twirl kicks and yells "Ya-Ta!" after kicking people in the ass.
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
3 years ago#4
Dixie Kong: I believe the first time l played as her it was Donkey Kong Country 2. I liked her hair spinning/floating ability. And l liked the way she looked.

Lara Croft: I always liked the Tomb Raider games from PS One but the reboot really made me love her even more. l am not ashamed to say that l love the reboot more than any of the older games.

Bayonetta: She's a total badass and Bayonetta is my all time favorite action game hands down. l love everything about the character.

EDIT ahahaha dixie/diddy mixup
I'll work the register, you just get them fries right.
I don't trust America, after watching Zeitgeist.
- Lupe Fiasco
3 years ago#5
Paku from Yakuza 5 - she's... uhh, the most "realistic" woman I've encountered in a game? In more ways than one.
The Boss - what's not to like?
Bayonetta - same as above
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
3 years ago#6
Still__Rippin posted...
Diddy Kong: I believe the first time l played as her it was Donkey Kong Country 2. I liked her hair spinning/floating ability. And l liked the way she looked.

Diddy Kong is a guy. In fact, it's actually Donkey Kong Jr's son. You're thinking of Dixie Kong.

;)
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
3 years ago#7
spooie posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Diddy Kong: I believe the first time l played as her it was Donkey Kong Country 2. I liked her hair spinning/floating ability. And l liked the way she looked.

Diddy Kong is a guy. In fact, it's actually Donkey Kong Jr's son. You're thinking of Dixie Kong.

;)

Ahahaha forgive my current state of forgetfulness. lt was a long day. Correction made. l sure did love the Donkey Kong games though. Good times indeed.
I'll work the register, you just get them fries right.
I don't trust America, after watching Zeitgeist.
- Lupe Fiasco
3 years ago#8
Mass_Carrier posted...
Paku from Yakuza 5 - she's... uhh, the most "realistic" woman I've encountered in a game? In more ways than one.

is that the girl in all white who dies?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8FtBf6VAWM
Heavy Rain X Yakuza Black Panther 2
3 years ago#9
1. Heather Mason: My all-time favorite female character. She's vulnerable but puts up a tough front and has a bit of sass to go with it. She's cute but not overly sexualized. Nearly everything about her strikes me as believable.

2. Claire Redfield: One of the first female characters I ever played as. She's like a badass girl-next-door. Probably my favorite RE character, too.

3. The Boss: She's the freakin' Boss! Inventor of CQC. Leader of the Cobras. Mother of the Special Forces. The woman is as strong-willed and skilled as any.
3 years ago#10
Taki - Her costume is just her skin painted red. That is simply lovely.
Elizabeth - She's well written, and well animated. She's probably the best female character in a game.
That girl from Ico - I don't like or dislike her. I don't like how helpless she is, but I blame Fumito Ueda for that, the sexist ass.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Think of 3 female characters before entering this topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived