This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of 3 female characters before entering this topic.

#1EmiliaTheSagePosted 5/23/2013 11:03:41 PM
And tell us why you like them.

1. Lightning from FFXIII - she can launch enemies 4x her size. I.e. Juggernaut, Humbaba, etc.

2. Lara Croft from Tomb Raider - she survives high gravity falls, a deer trap, getting stabbed on her vital organs, etc.

3. Lili Rochefort - she has long blonde hair, dat skirt and dem boots.
---
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."
#2Slayer7861Posted 5/23/2013 11:15:30 PM
1. Lara Croft - been a fan since the 90's plus the new Tomb Raider is badass and hot.

2. Jill Valentine - i just thought of her because i'm playing Residen Evil Revelations. She's badass also and hot.

3. Idk i'm brain dead at the moment.
---
[1990's > 2000's > 1980's > 2010 - 2013]
#3spooiePosted 5/23/2013 11:16:56 PM
Samus Aran, because she saved the galaxy... repeatedly.

Ms. Pac-Man, because she has a bow, and that makes her cuter than Mr. Pac-Man.

Chun-Li, because she does spinning twirl kicks and yells "Ya-Ta!" after kicking people in the ass.
---
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
#4Still__RippinPosted 5/23/2013 11:22:34 PM(edited)
Dixie Kong: I believe the first time l played as her it was Donkey Kong Country 2. I liked her hair spinning/floating ability. And l liked the way she looked.

Lara Croft: I always liked the Tomb Raider games from PS One but the reboot really made me love her even more. l am not ashamed to say that l love the reboot more than any of the older games.

Bayonetta: She's a total badass and Bayonetta is my all time favorite action game hands down. l love everything about the character.

EDIT ahahaha dixie/diddy mixup
---
I'll work the register, you just get them fries right.
I don't trust America, after watching Zeitgeist.
- Lupe Fiasco
#5Mass_CarrierPosted 5/23/2013 11:21:13 PM
Paku from Yakuza 5 - she's... uhh, the most "realistic" woman I've encountered in a game? In more ways than one.
The Boss - what's not to like?
Bayonetta - same as above
---
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
#6spooiePosted 5/23/2013 11:21:28 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
Diddy Kong: I believe the first time l played as her it was Donkey Kong Country 2. I liked her hair spinning/floating ability. And l liked the way she looked.

Diddy Kong is a guy. In fact, it's actually Donkey Kong Jr's son. You're thinking of Dixie Kong.

;)
---
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
#7Still__RippinPosted 5/23/2013 11:23:23 PM
spooie posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Diddy Kong: I believe the first time l played as her it was Donkey Kong Country 2. I liked her hair spinning/floating ability. And l liked the way she looked.

Diddy Kong is a guy. In fact, it's actually Donkey Kong Jr's son. You're thinking of Dixie Kong.

;)

Ahahaha forgive my current state of forgetfulness. lt was a long day. Correction made. l sure did love the Donkey Kong games though. Good times indeed.
---
I'll work the register, you just get them fries right.
I don't trust America, after watching Zeitgeist.
- Lupe Fiasco
#8Brocken_JrPosted 5/23/2013 11:25:07 PM
Mass_Carrier posted...
Paku from Yakuza 5 - she's... uhh, the most "realistic" woman I've encountered in a game? In more ways than one.

is that the girl in all white who dies?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8FtBf6VAWM
Heavy Rain X Yakuza Black Panther 2
#9Dicer7Posted 5/23/2013 11:33:08 PM
1. Heather Mason: My all-time favorite female character. She's vulnerable but puts up a tough front and has a bit of sass to go with it. She's cute but not overly sexualized. Nearly everything about her strikes me as believable.

2. Claire Redfield: One of the first female characters I ever played as. She's like a badass girl-next-door. Probably my favorite RE character, too.

3. The Boss: She's the freakin' Boss! Inventor of CQC. Leader of the Cobras. Mother of the Special Forces. The woman is as strong-willed and skilled as any.
#10HolyMcmolyPosted 5/23/2013 11:41:21 PM
Taki - Her costume is just her skin painted red. That is simply lovely.
Elizabeth - She's well written, and well animated. She's probably the best female character in a game.
That girl from Ico - I don't like or dislike her. I don't like how helpless she is, but I blame Fumito Ueda for that, the sexist ass.