This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: PS3 is your last Sony console

#1jammiesPosted 5/24/2013 5:03:25 AM
_____ - Results (258 votes)
Confirm
8.91% (23 votes)
Deny
91.09% (235 votes)
This poll is now closed.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/24/2013 5:04:57 AM
Deny. Getting PS4 day one.
#3cynic460Posted 5/24/2013 5:07:32 AM
Getting a PS4, since I'm interested based on the Feb. conference, Infamous, and promise of being more open to devs.
#4nuskooIPosted 5/24/2013 5:11:45 AM
Proper turn based JRPGs used to be my sole reason for buying Sony consoles. Now that Sony no longer cares about turn based JRPG fans, they can go **** themselves. I will instead side with Nintendo, like I always have, since Nintendo have the best games. Other than turn based, Nintendo games are my favorite. Since PS2, Sony have slipped.
---
It opens doors. Doors to the pleasures of heaven or hell I do not care which.
Not a fan of the InteractiveMovieStation3. I like to play games, not movies.
#5mogar002Posted 5/24/2013 5:12:22 AM
nuskooI posted...
Proper turn based JRPGs used to be my sole reason for buying Sony consoles. Now that Sony no longer cares about turn based JRPG fans, they can go **** themselves. I will instead side with Nintendo, like I always have, since Nintendo have the best games. Other than turn based, Nintendo games are my favorite. Since PS2, Sony have slipped.

k
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg
#6Shadowbird_RHPosted 5/24/2013 5:20:59 AM
I can't confirm that. While I have no current plans on buying a PS4, and unless there's an alternative to the expensive memory cards I'll be staying far away from the Vita, I can't rule out the possibility that things down the road may spark enough interest to get me to buy.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#7PrestigedPosted 5/24/2013 5:21:44 AM
Not unless Sony bombs even harder than the Xbox one conference. Which would be pretty damn hard to do. If the Ps4 walks on 4 legs and steals from your wallet, I will not get it.

Otherwise its easily better than the Xbox one by a mile. And considering Ps2 was the best last gen, Sony started slow but now Ps3 is easily the best at the end of this gen....stick with the winner right?
#8cynic460Posted 5/24/2013 5:24:30 AM
nuskooI posted...

Umm... You do realize that development cost is part of the problem? Or the fact that companies won't risk porting their game if they believe that there is little to profit from. Thats why they've mostly switched to handhelds as its easy as well as on the go for people.
#9este914Posted 5/24/2013 6:24:16 AM
I will probably (eventually) get it .. I still have huge backlog to work on clearing out.
So I don't mind letting the initial launch date batch of systems get the bugs worked out.
Only way I would buy day one is if it had full BC. But it wont so Im not in a rush :)
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#10KabtheMentatPosted 5/24/2013 6:26:35 AM
No way in hell I'm getting the PS4 within the first 6-12 months of release. Same probably goes with the Xbox One.

Anyone that does is a fool.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Hey whassup, it's ya boy Cowboy, AKA Too Young...to be havin' diabetes.