This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: PS3 is your last Sony console

#31wstfldPosted 5/25/2013 11:42:23 AM
I'll always buy whatever Playstation is out.
---
Last Played: Guacamelee (9/10)
Now Playing: SOTC HD, StarCraft 2, Wipeout 2048, Guacamelee
#32Draconas_LyrrPosted 5/25/2013 11:44:01 AM
Since I don't smoke or drink and cg are my vice I will be getting all 3 systems eventually. Wii u then ps4 then xbox1

I don't smoke or drink, and I'm only getting the PS4..why do people think that it has to be money related for a person to only want one console? (I could easily go pick up a Wii U right now, but I think it's a horrible system, even after using one.)

No way in hell I'm getting the PS4 within the first 6-12 months of release. Same probably goes with the Xbox One.

Anyone that does is a fool.

If no one bought the console to begin with, it would fail and there would be no console. So who's the fool now?

To answer the question, I'm getting the PS4 day one, with a two year extended warranty from work, that covers everything including accidental damage.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#33Breastmilkn_DipPosted 5/25/2013 12:24:43 PM
jammies posted...

It's a distinct possibility.
-
--
---
lysa-tully.nom
#34jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 4:46:03 PM
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
jammies posted...

It's a distinct possibility.
-
--

That's an interesting user name.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#35JurassicBondPosted 5/25/2013 4:48:45 PM
I voted D, but it is a possibility. I'm definitely getting a gaming PC and Wii U before I get a PS4. We'll have to see how many good exclusives the PS4 gets next gen.
---
Reading: Parallel Worlds - Michio Kaku
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg