This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SONY ENT NETWORK INTERNET GB GBR ...wtf is this?!?!?

#11TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/30/2013 4:29:30 AM
ImpulseDOM posted...
People like this TC are ridiculous. You're not going to buy a PS4 because you gave a company your credit card details to buy something without reading the description of said item? It's obviously an auto-renewal for something you purchased.

Do you feel like a man now?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#12Lord_XandrosPosted 5/30/2013 4:52:46 AM
Have fun on your server, TC
#13TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/30/2013 5:20:41 AM
jon davis posted...
LinkIsSpartan posted...
Under Services in account managment, im only signed up for battlefield 3 premium and limited edition

oh wait a sec...dont tell me one of my bf3 servers have been automatically renewing...since march...it better not be or i am gonna destroy my playstation...game is loading up now, if i own any servers....

What the **** is the point is destroying your PS3? It wont make your money come back and it was your own stupid fault in the first place.

The irony of insulting someone's intelligence while missing the very obvious sarcasm in his post...
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#14superbuu3Posted 5/30/2013 5:29:35 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
Under Services in account managment, im only signed up for battlefield 3 premium and limited edition

oh wait a sec...dont tell me one of my bf3 servers have been automatically renewing...since march...it better not be or i am gonna destroy my playstation...game is loading up now, if i own any servers....

Surely you should be annoyed at EA and not Sony.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#15Impaired MedicPosted 5/30/2013 5:37:36 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
The irony of insulting someone's intelligence while missing the very obvious sarcasm in his post...

You don't seem to know what the word sarcasm means.
---
You're now a better person for having read this post.
#16TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/30/2013 5:54:41 AM
Impaired Medic posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

You don't seem to know what the word sarcasm means.

Actually he was being more facetious than sarcastic so I have no problem admitting sarcasm was the wrong choice of word, but the point stands.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#17jon davisPosted 5/30/2013 6:08:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18tripZ504Posted 5/30/2013 6:11:43 AM
superbuu3 posted...
LinkIsSpartan posted...

Surely you should be annoyed at EA and not Sony.

Not ea fault. His and his alone. Ea and Sony just gonna laugh in his face
---
YouTube - tripz504
#19Kaiser499Posted 5/30/2013 6:20:43 AM
And this is why you don't let kids have a bank account.
---
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499
#20SauceyWombatPosted 5/30/2013 6:40:49 AM
LinkisSpartan have actually checked your Services

Check your 'transaction history' & 'services list' as it may give you some idea of what you've been charged for...

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/store/purchasehistory.html
---
RIP 60GB PS3 11/29/06-7/11/12 & 40GB 11/08 - 8/28/12
http://tinyurl.com/Suicidal-Cat