This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst PS1 Classic?

#31AnonUnknownPosted 6/9/2013 1:39:51 AM
kobalobasileus posted...
FF7 is a perfectly valid choice. Just because something sells a zillion units doesn't mean it's good, it just means it went viral. Does anyone want to argue that Psy's Gangnam Style is a gift to the musical world? It's the same situation.

oh lawl...
---
PSN ID: Lance_87
Now Playing: Dante's Inferno (looking for a skilled partner so i can finish all the 2P trials)
#32StarBladeEdgePosted 6/9/2013 1:46:35 AM
lol @ tc

olden lol
---
''Riddle'' me this
Hail Capcom! Greatest Developer of all Time !
#33truekainPosted 6/13/2013 6:02:26 AM
I just love when some wannabe hipsters start a topic like this, get blasted by 10+ people, trying some sad point by point defense in between and then never appear in the topic again.

FF7 is many things, but it's not overrated ( not to mention "worst" ), although it does get over-hyped and often for all the wrong reasons.
---
A good elf is a dead elf.
#34KojaxFXPosted 6/13/2013 6:18:28 AM
why FF 7. See this is the problem with the website. If you know Teamliquid.net those mods make sure posts actually are worthwhile, they close them if they aren't. The mods on gamefaqs are terrible. This post could be fine, but this guy clearly is trolling. You can say FF 7 is the worst game ever, but you need to explain why and then it is just fine. THis is why I don't even come here that much anymore. I am sure the Mods will delete this for me because they can't handle a suggestion to make it a better place.