This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will sony give out a free game today like M$ gave out Fable 3 full game.

#1tomcatobitricePosted 6/10/2013 7:34:53 AM
I would love sony to give out Heavenly sword or Infamous 2
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#2este914Posted 6/10/2013 7:37:44 AM
No free games for you.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#3OtakuGameraPosted 6/10/2013 7:39:45 AM
they already gave 18 games this month
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66080697
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#4Dicer7Posted 6/10/2013 7:41:16 AM
PS plus. MS is only giving it away to Gold members so they're the ones catching up. Sony's been doing this for a while.
#5xSoldier24xPosted 6/10/2013 7:43:32 AM
Dicer7 posted...
PS plus. MS is only giving it away to Gold members so they're the ones catching up. Sony's been doing this for a while.

Everyone has gold membership, you need that for online play.
---
Trying to clean up my life, done many things wrong in my life....
#6tomcatobitrice(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 7:55:22 AM
Dicer7 posted...

The difference here is that you dont need to stay gold to play it. So it's not a rental like ps+, its a gift.
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#7Dicer7Posted 6/10/2013 7:58:08 AM
tomcatobitrice posted...
Dicer7 posted...

The difference here is that you dont need to stay gold to play it. So it's not a rental like ps+, its a gift.

Ah, that's right.
#8AnonUnknownPosted 6/10/2013 7:58:59 AM
Wait for the second com... i mean, PSN fiasco.
---
PSN ID: Lance_87 (looking for a skilled partner for the 2P trials in Dante's Inferno)
#9gucciburrrPosted 6/10/2013 8:04:11 AM
tomcatobitrice posted...
Dicer7 posted...

That's irrelevant. Fact is, if I wanna receive this "free" game, I have to subscribe to a service that I am not interested in. Therefore, it isn't free. Unlike the rest of you, I am not running to pay for laggy ass p2p multiplayer. Especially since I can get an identical experience (PSN) or a much superior (PC) free of charge.
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#10king_maddenPosted 6/13/2013 2:23:43 PM
tomcatobitrice posted...
Dicer7 posted...

thing is though with xbox you pretty much HAVE to be a gold memberif you want to do just about anything on your xbox. its different for plus members because it was just an extra service so there really is nothing special about what xbox is doing, my issue would be why are they giving away such old games.....so yes you do get to keep the games, but xbox fans have to pay for live anyway since its the only way they get access to damn near everything so they are stuck paying for the games too.