This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will sony give out a free game today like M$ gave out Fable 3 full game.

#11mattcorley1212Posted 6/13/2013 4:15:21 PM
Long time xbox owner. Just switched to ps3. I am a ps+ subscriber. The 50$ i paid to join has already paid for its self twice with the free downloads, even if they are "rentals" i doubt id play them after beating them anyways.

Ohh wow fable 3 for free. Cool a crap game that can be had for 5$. Thats the best they could do for their users. It would have been worth while had they of unlocked youtube for free. But nooo, 60$ a year(35$ if you look for sales) to do basic things. Lame always lame.
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
GT-K3lnk3ll
#12hyjinx17Posted 6/17/2013 2:23:40 AM
Sorry but you would have to pay me to except Fable 3 again. That game was horrible.
---
Please don't buy the Xbox One. Doing so will only show companies that it's ok to be anti consumer. Official Zack of the KH3 board
#13rswsc0407Posted 6/18/2013 9:38:17 AM
IMO PS+ is worth it JUST for the discounts. The "free" games are just a bonus.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#14karvinyereizowtPosted 6/18/2013 12:10:44 PM
Soooooo, does anyone know what the game is? Can't believe that hasn't been asked yet.

Anyway after almost 4 years since I got rid of my old ps3, I sold 2/3 of my 360 collection and bought a new(almost) 160gb off Craigslist for $120. I became a ps+ member that day and was amazed at what they had to offer compared to M$.

In just one weekend I already have UC3, Deus Ex, Vanquish, wipeout(from old acct.) X-com, and Tekken Revo. And there's more up there still. I have to admit I'm blown away and should have done this 2 yrs ago.

I eventually want to sell my 360 but the only thing holding me back now are all the XBLA games I spent money on. Decisions...but having a great time!
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#15karvinyereizowtPosted 6/18/2013 12:12:48 PM
I'm also an idiot. I read the topic as "Sony will" not the other way around. Dur...
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#16ReyMilansteryoPosted 6/21/2013 11:11:57 PM
hyjinx17 posted...
Sorry but you would have to pay me to except Fable 3 again. That game was horrible.

---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Saints Row the Third, Tales of Graces F
#17WingedRegentPosted 6/21/2013 11:15:32 PM
You'll need PS Plus anyway to play PS4 games online, so it'll wind up being the same as Xbox Gold for the most part.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#18MwarriorHieiPosted 6/21/2013 11:28:46 PM
You'll need PS Plus anyway to play PS4 games online, so it'll wind up being the same as Xbox Gold for the most part.

ps+ is cheaper and has more perks than gold. it also isnt necessary for anything other than online multiplayer, so you get more functionality should you decide not to get ps+.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif
#19WingedRegentPosted 6/22/2013 12:26:28 AM

ps+ is cheaper and has more perks than gold. it also isnt necessary for anything other than online multiplayer, so you get more functionality should you decide not to get ps+.

What is Gold used for on Xbox other than Online? Curious as I don't own a 360.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#20sean2995Posted 6/22/2013 12:34:39 AM
WingedRegent posted...

What is Gold used for on Xbox other than Online? Curious as I don't own a 360.

For all if not most of their online Features. You need Gold for Netflix and other streaming Apps. Even Youtube App you need gold to use it.

You get these Apps Free but you need Gold to beable to use.