This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon Age 3 will be on ALL CONSOLES

#1RKOMe2011Posted 6/10/2013 9:16:01 PM
For those confused on which consoles 3 wil be on or wondering, I have that info confirmed via Twitter that 3 is on all CONSOLES so dont worry over the Year Delay.

The reason for that is they wanna make the game into one of the best RPGs ever and make a true AAA experience also did you know the game has been in the works for about 2 years already so for the delay it makes about 3 years in the works.

So 3 Will not suffer from 2s Setbacks such as Choices did not Matter, to Re-Using Dungeons like 2 did,

Also you will not be THE WARDEN, you will not be HAWKE in 3, this is a new MC who is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE being Human ONLY who can only be MAGE, WARRIOR, or ROGUE such as DA 2 did with Hawke.

In the Trailer, That was KATE MULGREW aka FLEMETH narrating not CLAUDIA BLACK who VAs MORRIGAN.

That was MORRIGAN, VARRIC, CASSANDRA, and Quanari.

All of these events leads to one big deal = THE HARROWING

DA 3 Takes place immeditately after the novel ASUNDER.

Saves will mean more in 3 such as CAMEOS from HAWKE & WARDEN.

The Hooded Figure seen in the end of the Trailer was the NEW MC.
#2Raven_CyarmPosted 6/10/2013 9:25:44 PM
Did you NEED to randomly CAPITALIZE words?
---
You're not Japanese. You never will be Japanese. Stop it.
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 6/10/2013 9:29:20 PM
NO.

DRAGON AGE III: INQUISITION will be on PS3 and Xbox 360.

DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION will be on PS4 and XBO.
---
My Metro: Last Light Review
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/632306-metro-last-light/reviews/review-154303
#4RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 9:49:12 PM
But still cool even though 3 is being delayed for a Year it will not pull Vs.13 and being rebranded and made next gen exclusive only.

3 is on all consoles = PS3, PS4, X360, X1 and the PC it will arrive Oct-November 2014

I assume on the Next Gen versions of 3 it will use Pre-Selection Options since Next Gen dosent have the options of importing Origins & 2 into 3 such as Current does.

Current the imports will work just like Origins did on 2 but will not be as dead as 2 was with little Impact other than Drunk Allistar or King Allistar based on your choices from Origins.

Hopefully characters that Stay Dead wil remain Dead in the Inquistion it would suck to have them Magically Reappear in Inquistion.

Saves means Cause N Effect, what I do in 1 continues into Prt. 2 then ultimately End in prt. 3

Cant wait Inquistion is going to be Sick the Cloaked Hooded Figure was the NEW MC.

Morrigan looks Ugly as Sin but understanbale since she had the God Child and there is a 10 Year Gap between Origins into 3 so her looks are to be expected.
#5SightoPosted 6/10/2013 9:59:36 PM
I'd be more excited if the first two games weren't so weak on a gameplay and technical level.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#6RoldragePosted 6/10/2013 10:08:42 PM
Can't wait for the NES version.
---
Life is overrated.
#7lordofthenlpplePosted 6/10/2013 10:14:41 PM
Character customization is important to me. Ill wait to see how it turns out.
---
Liu Ye the Magnificent