This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's Crown new trailer shows tons more gameplay and new content

#31zerooo0Posted 6/12/2013 2:07:09 PM
CammyApple posted...
zerooo0 posted...
CammyApple posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Looks terrible.

Don't buy it.

Though I wonder what you mean by "looks terrible". The art? The game play?

You're right, I wont buy it. The art style looks terrible.

So you haven't liked Odin Sphere, Grim Grimoire, Muramasa, or Princess Crown?

Never played them.
---
DICE/EA I love ya. THANK YA FOR REVIVING STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT.
TAKE MY MONEY.
#32xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 9:01:11 AM
more gameplay

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/6d367g/dragon-s-crown-e3-2013--gameplay--cam-

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/pux8n9/dragon-s-crown-e3-2013--dungeon-crawling-gameplay--cam-
#33wigsplasherPosted 6/13/2013 10:45:04 AM
zerooo0 posted...
CammyApple posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Looks terrible.

Don't buy it.

This. (zerooo0)

It honestly looks like a Trine clone... Which isn't entirely bad... But for $49.99? LOL!
---
Got them genetics
#34tigerex777Posted 6/13/2013 11:36:22 AM
wigsplasher posted...
zerooo0 posted...
CammyApple posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Looks terrible.

Don't buy it.

This. (zerooo0)

It honestly looks like a Trine clone... Which isn't entirely bad... But for $49.99? LOL!

Trine clone? yeah right. The Japanese have been making games like this for a long time. This game is more like Dungeons and Dragon shadows over mystara, which was made by Capcom back in the 90s for arcades. In fact, it is almost exactly like it. You probably didn't know about it because there's a chance you weren't born at that time. I don't fault for ignorance that is not your fault.

Here's the game I'm taking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQ3zq4x4Kw

they're making a remake of it

more videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV6QCYbOSZY
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#35wigsplasherPosted 6/13/2013 11:38:16 AM
Lol, is someone upset? Keep playing your junk nerd games.
---
Got them genetics
#36tigerex777Posted 6/13/2013 11:44:08 AM
wigsplasher posted...

Upset? junk nerd games? what's up with these young fetuses these days. Those are the classic games that shaped and led the gaming industry to what it is today, junk games?
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#37wigsplasherPosted 6/13/2013 11:54:39 AM
tigerex777 posted...
wigsplasher posted...

Upset? junk nerd games? what's up with these young fetuses these days. Those are the classic games that shaped and led the gaming industry to what it is today, junk games?

Yup. You're praising some 2D sidescroller with carnival airbrush-quality artwork because it's published by Atlus. I don't give a **** about what you consider "classics" either because I grew up on Duke Nukem, Full Throttle, and Rocket Knight Adventures -- not nerdy dungeons and dragons fantasy crap. The game looks like a $15 downloadable title but have fun dropping $50 on it.

Also, "young fetuses?" Wow... Strong wit you've got there. Last I checked it wasn't very cool to post online about how old you are and how much you enjoy dungeons and dragons.
---
Got them genetics
#38tigerex777Posted 6/13/2013 12:02:31 PM(edited)
wigsplasher posted...
tigerex777 posted...
wigsplasher posted...

Yup. You're praising some 2D sidescroller with carnival airbrush-quality artwork because it's published by Atlus. I don't give a **** about what you consider "classics" either because I grew up on Duke Nukem, Full Throttle, and Rocket Knight Adventures -- not nerdy dungeons and dragons fantasy crap. The game looks like a $15 downloadable title but have fun dropping $50 on it.

Also, "young fetuses?" Wow... Strong wit you've got there. Last I checked it wasn't very cool to post online about how old you are and how much you enjoy dungeons and dragons.

oh look guys I can say "nerdy dungeon crap" I'm macho and tough like that, edgy and dark fetus lol
---
#39CammyApplePosted 6/13/2013 12:10:01 PM
A couple points, Atlas publishing it has much less to do with it than Vanillaware developing it.

The series has been around since at least 1997. 1996 if you want to credit the D&D games with inspiration. So comparing it to Trine just shows your age.

You feel the $49.99 tag is too high for a game with offline and online co-op, character development, branching paths, and in game unlockables? You're entitled to your opinion. People pay more for less every day though.

Also you over use things like "lol". It's hard to take people serious if they have to throw "internet lingo" into every post.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#40wigsplasherPosted 6/13/2013 12:15:05 PM
CammyApple posted...
A couple points, Atlas publishing it has much less to do with it than Vanillaware developing it.

The series has been around since at least 1997. 1996 if you want to credit the D&D games with inspiration. So comparing it to Trine just shows your age.

You feel the $49.99 tag is too high for a game with offline and online co-op, character development, branching paths, and in game unlockables? You're entitled to your opinion. People pay more for less every day though.

Also you over use things like "lol". It's hard to take people serious if they have to throw "internet lingo" into every post.

It doesn't show my age if I've never paid attention to or played these games because they look like ****. Like I said, I'm a gamer but I don't take it to the next level and go all fantasy, dungeons, dragons, orks, treasure, and whatever the hell else is in these embarrassing games.

Omg u don't like this pos game u must be so young lolz atlus forever

Also, I use whatever "internet lingo" I want to use. If your stupid posts warrant an LOL then they get an LOL.
---
Got them genetics