This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's Crown new trailer shows tons more gameplay and new content

#41CammyApplePosted 6/13/2013 11:16:20 AM
wigsplasher posted...
CammyApple posted...
A couple points, Atlas publishing it has much less to do with it than Vanillaware developing it.

The series has been around since at least 1997. 1996 if you want to credit the D&D games with inspiration. So comparing it to Trine just shows your age.

You feel the $49.99 tag is too high for a game with offline and online co-op, character development, branching paths, and in game unlockables? You're entitled to your opinion. People pay more for less every day though.

Also you over use things like "lol". It's hard to take people serious if they have to throw "internet lingo" into every post.

It doesn't show my age if I've never paid attention to or played these games because they look like ****. Like I said, I'm a gamer but I don't take it to the next level and go all fantasy, dungeons, dragons, orks, treasure, and whatever the hell else is in these embarrassing games.

Omg u don't like this pos game u must be so young lolz atlus forever

Also, I use whatever "internet lingo" I want to use. If your stupid posts warrant an LOL then they get an LOL.

You realize what you did with that spelling right? Your hidden nerd is showing.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#42toadiemanPosted 6/13/2013 11:22:52 AM
These embarrassing games are pretty damn fun.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
#43ElBorak77Posted 6/13/2013 8:46:41 PM
way to be a tool.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
STOP THE FPS ABUSE www.fpsaregamestoo.notarealwebsite
#44KingOfViolencePosted 6/14/2013 4:03:08 PM
I saw the E3 video and went out and pre-ordered it today. This is only the second game I've actually been excited about in the last year or so (the other one is L.O.S. 2), but it looks gorgeous and looks like it's going to be tons of fun. This feels like the game we've been needing for a long time... or at least the one that I've been needing.
---
Abortion is the cold-blooded, soulless SLAUGHTER of a living human being.
Scientific FACT.
#45SonicNashPosted 6/14/2013 5:21:00 PM
Wigsplasher is a known elitist troll with poor taste. He tell people how to play Deus Ex, a game encouraging you to play however you want.

For him, if you use a exploit, you are not a real man and don't deserve to play Deus Ex.
#46RPG maniac87Posted 6/14/2013 5:32:55 PM
Vanillaware is awesome. It's just that they dropped the ball on the character designs this time around.
---
Joel doesn't take kindly to people hating on lolis.
http://boxofficebuz.com/content/games/53/stills/The-Last-Of-Us_203429.jpg
#47Brocken_JrPosted 6/14/2013 5:38:41 PM(edited)
this game is lookin better and better.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8FtBf6VAWM