This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The worst of the worst, which it is?

#51ATTACK__CATPosted 6/12/2013 5:01:23 AM
Keifer isn't C-list but he's not exactly A-list.

I mean 24 and dark city are pretty much the only 2 good things he has been in. and he was pretty minor in dark city, despite its influences on the matrix it was definitely a B movie... so hes a minor character in a B movie, and the star of 24...

thinking about it everyone else in dark city was C-list or worse...

so his whole career hinges on 24. without that no one would of heard of him at all. literally looking at his filmography everything else hes done was junk.

oh god... touch... now THAT is how you make garbage tv.
#52jammiesPosted 6/12/2013 5:12:20 AM
ATTACK__CAT posted...
Keifer isn't C-list but he's not exactly A-list.

I mean 24 and dark city are pretty much the only 2 good things he has been in. and he was pretty minor in dark city, despite its influences on the matrix it was definitely a B movie... so hes a minor character in a B movie, and the star of 24...

thinking about it everyone else in dark city was C-list or worse...

so his whole career hinges on 24. without that no one would of heard of him at all. literally looking at his filmography everything else hes done was junk.

oh god... touch... now THAT is how you make garbage tv.

Lost Boys and Young Guns were iconic movies in their time... stop smoking banana peels.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#53SinfullyvannilaPosted 6/12/2013 5:43:56 AM(edited)
SonicNash posted...
toadieman posted...
C list TV actor?

Never heard of him until MGS5, googled him, he is mostly known for a character in a TV series, never been in a Blockbuster Hollywood movie.

Maybe your problem is that you feel blockbuster(I'm not sure you know what that term means) movies are somehow related to a person's credibility as an actor.

He was in popular movies back in the 80s. When did David Hayter star in any blockbuster movies?

BTW, Dead Rising 3 going back to MS exclusive is easily the worst.

Also, New Dante is Metro, not Emo. I don't think I've ever heard Emo used correctly in regards to video games.
---
WRPGs and JRPGs were never genres until Demon's Souls came out. Stop using the terms incorrectly.
#54RPG maniac87Posted 6/12/2013 5:47:33 AM
bad3ip420 posted...
toadieman posted...
You were probably not born yet when he did most of his good movies. Lost boys, The Young Guns movies, Flatliners, Dark City, and more recently Phone Booth.

If anything David Hayter was the C list actor.

The guy must have been extremely ignorant or a troll. Saying Keifer belongs to a C-list and implying David is much higher is preposterous.

I grew up watching Keifer and he was truly a master of his craft.

To be fair opinions vary. I grew up with Keifer as well and always thought he was a talentless hack. The Lost Boys was overrated. But I wouldn't say Hayter is any better.
---
Joel doesn't take kindly to people hating on lolis.
http://boxofficebuz.com/content/games/53/stills/The-Last-Of-Us_203429.jpg
#55HorrorSindicatePosted 6/12/2013 6:15:49 PM
vind3d posted...
SonicNash posted...
toadieman posted...
C list TV actor?

Never heard of him until MGS5, googled him, he is mostly known for a character in a TV series, never been in a Blockbuster Hollywood movie.

What?

The Lost Boys - box office 32 million.
Young Guns - box office 45 million.
Young Guns 2 - box office 44 million.
Flatliners - box office 134 million. (With Julia Roberts, ever heard of her?)
A Few Good Men - box office 243 million.
The Three Muskateers - box office 53 million.
Dark City - box office 23 million.

Oh yeah, and not too many Tv series can boast EIGHT seasons.

Dark City was a huge flop when it was released it got great notices but no one went to see it.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder