This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut coming to PS3, 360, and PC.

#31CrimsonGear80Posted 6/12/2013 4:23:59 PM
If this is pretty much just the game with all the DLC, I'll get it for Wii-U. Already have all that on PS3.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#32NicodimusPosted 6/12/2013 5:03:29 PM(edited)
I was not as impressed with this game as a lot of people were. It's certainly a good game, but for me it was more like a rental than something I wanted to own. I bought it for $9.99 at Target, beat it, and sold it for $8, and I got a lot more fun than 2 bucks out of it. Can't complain at all. However, for the people rating it with perfect scores, calling it a masterpiece, etc...I just don't see it.

The biggest problem with the game (other than the boss fights having only one way to win) is that the way the game is set up, I was saving every 2 minutes in case I screwed something up, and that process became something of a chore and really slowed down the pace of the game. I realize that I didn't HAVE to do it, but you can screw up so easily and then have to replay an area which takes even longer...
---
PSN 1: Nicodimus222, Dragon's Dogma DA pawn: Mina (L200 mage)
PSN 2: Nicodimus, Dragon's Dogma DA pawn: Tyrion (L141 sorcerer)