This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Atlus might be for sale soon.

#31RPG maniac87Posted 6/13/2013 7:35:53 AM
Bloodlines1191 posted...
ryouma17 posted...
persona 4 and the trauma series where their only good games, i couldnt care less if the company went under

*facepalm* Really? REALLY?! What is are you? Another one of those Persona 3 and Persona 4 fanboys who think that they are the only good games in the Persona series? I bet you never heard of Shin Megami Tensei and Catherine. Nocturne was beast. I bet you were one of the few who didn't care about LucasArts and Radical's death.

I'll be damned of SMT and Dark Souls die.

I could live with you being damned. The Persona series was just as weak as the rest of the SMT series. Good riddance.
---
Joel doesn't take kindly to people hating on lolis.
http://boxofficebuz.com/content/games/53/stills/The-Last-Of-Us_203429.jpg
#32Spiroth_KweehhPosted 6/13/2013 8:12:22 AM
mtjormitch posted...
Zurrur posted...
Atlus might not be innocent, just look at how they treat us costumers
Even EA are saints compared to Atlus, im pretty sure Atlus is connected with this too

What are you even talking about? Maybe if your European but since you guys never buy any Atlus game there is no reason for them to release in an area with zero sales.

Are you serious? When they'll release 5 consequtive games here in a timely schedule, staying true to the original and be faithful to the project, without gamebreaking bugs, and without shady tactics, along a similar price to USA and not 50% more expensive, we'll buy the 6th game and start supporting them.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#33Wario_manPosted 6/13/2013 8:16:14 AM(edited)
mtjormitch posted...
Zurrur posted...
Atlus might not be innocent, just look at how they treat us costumers
Even EA are saints compared to Atlus, im pretty sure Atlus is connected with this too

What are you even talking about? Maybe if your European but since you guys never buy any Atlus game there is no reason for them to release in an area with zero sales.

There's no sales because there's no games.
Can't buy what we can't buy.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.