This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A few more hours for North America for TLOU

#1carsaucePosted 6/13/2013 5:45:19 PM
I shall sleep peacefully tonight and enjoy finishing work tommorow=) ready for the game, oh and Man of Steel as well=)

Yay Double Win!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2mogar002Posted 6/13/2013 5:46:18 PM
ok
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg
#3nuskooIPosted 6/13/2013 5:47:48 PM
Once The Last of Us is out, can we please...

NOT HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT IT? No more. Can't wait until people stop spamming messages about it. Want to move on.
---
Xbox spydrONE is the NGage of 8th generation consoles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#4carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 5:51:58 PM
nuskooI posted...

NOT HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT IT? No more. Can't wait until people stop spamming messages about it. Want to move on.

I think we will be hearing about this for at least the whole month.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#5GunzleaderPosted 6/13/2013 6:04:20 PM
like heavy fail? god and it wasn't even that good!
---
you are not "official" anything of any board grow up. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#6carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 6:09:05 PM
Gunzleader posted...
like heavy fail? god and it wasn't even that good!

Wow, I guess this game ain't for you? So far many enjoy it and by tommorow the real answer of people on this board come into play. My Mini review tommorow as well.
---
#7DemiFistPosted 6/13/2013 6:09:15 PM
nuskooI posted...

No one forces you to interact with any TLoU topics. You are just looking for reasons to troll because your life sucks and has no meaning. No one cares about you, you are just a fat slob who wears sweats with no life outside of the internet.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#8carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 6:21:45 PM
DemiFist posted...
nuskooI posted...

No one forces you to interact with any TLoU topics. You are just looking for reasons to troll because your life sucks and has no meaning. No one cares about you, you are just a fat slob who wears sweats with no life outside of the internet.

It's sad how I do respond to these trolls, sure one has their own opinion but yea this is my thread to talk about TLOU and for sure tommorow are going to give their feedback on this, might as well get it started=)
---