This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last of Us is truly the game of the generation, probably ever.

#71nuskooIPosted 6/17/2013 4:52:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#72nuskooIPosted 6/17/2013 4:56:00 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
Another guy new to games spotted. Also, has not really played Dark Souls.
What is it with overhyped games and casuals? Oh wait...

Yep. Obvious liar is obvious.

Also, did you see that he said he loves the Souls games, yet called the combat terrible? Wouldn't you hate the games if you thought the combat was terrible? What is wrong with these people?

Also, I think casuals praise these shallow games because they are unable to play the hardcore games. Being able to finish these shallow single serving experiences makes them feel better about themselves and gives them a reason to go on for one more day.

JohnHitman47 posted...
Both games have crappy combat, only that Dark souls its more challenging but i see that Dark souls must be your first game ever if you think it has a great combat, i love D souls games but im not blind a terrible combat its a terrible combat.
Edit: but i always forget this its gamefaqs, sorry.

No kid, I have played thousands of games, literally, since NES and SMB. Pretty much every major game.

Your contradiction is that you said that you love the D Souls games, but you say that they have terrible combat. That makes you a liar.

The games are praised for their stellar combat. So, what you just said doesn't make a lick of sense.

Terrible combat? HOW? In what way? I have played both of them for 500 hours combined. There's no f***ing way either of them have terrible combat.

Are you saying because their not lightning quick? Sorry but the physical sword combat is more based on real life physics. Not Devil May Cry devil triggers.

So go away troll, and let the doorknob hit you on the way out.
---
DMC Dante DOES what DmC Donte DONTE
#73JohnHitman47Posted 6/17/2013 5:00:08 AM(edited)
@nuskool
haha a troll?
Like i say im not blind, if my favorite game has something bad i will say it.
Edit: i don't need to lie to myself like some of you are doing.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#74nuskooIPosted 6/17/2013 5:02:20 AM
JohnHitman47 posted...
@nuskool
haha a troll?

You're not blind. You're a liar.

Also, asked you why D Souls has terrible combat. You never answered. You can't answer because they don't have terrible combat and you're just a terrible liar who has never played the Souls games.

Also, you say it's your favorite game, and you say it has terrible combat? Yeah, something isn't right here. Something most certainly smells like rotten fish in Denmark.

Sorry terrible liar, go away.
---
#75immortaltech6Posted 6/17/2013 5:03:23 AM
JohnHitman47 posted...
nuskooI posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
Dark souls combat slash get back repeat and repeat where i saw that? oh yea skyrim.

Okay, now you're just trolling if you compare the combat in D Souls to Skyrim.

Both games have crappy combat, only that Dark souls its more challenging but i see that Dark souls must be your first game ever if you think it has a great combat, i love D souls games but im not blind a terrible combat its a terrible combat.

Lol. Terrible compared to what, reality? It might not be that great subjectively but to even call it terrible objectively is admissible to trolling. To achieve the amount of variables with the weapons and armor and their observable impact in combat is a milestone in game coding and physics. Each weapon class has unique move-sets, animations, reach and weight within their sub-classes. Then there's sorcery, pyromancy and miracles for a slew of combinations. Build extravaganza. Yeah, have you even played it? Or were you trying to make a primarily PvE game a PvP like CoD?
#76JohnHitman47Posted 6/17/2013 5:07:26 AM
nuskooI posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
@nuskool
haha a troll?

You're not blind. You're a liar.

Also, asked you why D Souls has terrible combat. You never answered. You can't answer because they don't have terrible combat and you're just a terrible liar who has never played the Souls games.

Also, you say it's your favorite game, and you say it has terrible combat? Yeah, something isn't right here. Something most certainly smells like rotten fish in Denmark.

Sorry terrible liar, go away.

Haha i gave the reason some post back liar keep lying to yourself, oh if i like a game i must say its perfect? oh noted.
---
#77nuskooIPosted 6/17/2013 5:10:35 AM
immortaltech6 posted...
Lol. Terrible compared to what, reality? It might not be that great subjectively but to even call it terrible objectively is admissible to trolling. To achieve the amount of variables with the weapons and armor and their observable impact in combat is a milestone in game coding and physics. Each weapon class has unique move-sets, animations, reach and weight within their sub-classes. Then there's sorcery, pyromancy and miracles for a slew of combinations. Build extravaganza. Yeah, have you even played it? Or were you trying to make a primarily PvE game a PvP like CoD?

Can't think of any game with better combat. And no, can't compare it to games with superhero main characters who can jump 20 feet high in the air.

If he wants examples of bad clunky combat:

Dragon's Dogma
Skyrim / Elder Scrolls series
Heavenly Sword
DmC
Afro Samurai
Final Fantasy XIII series
Ninja Gaiden 3
Resident Evil 6 / Operation Raccoon City
God of War series
Enslaved
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

and I can think of many, many more, if need be.

JohnHitman47 posted...
Haha i gave the reason some post back liar keep lying to yourself, oh if i like a game i must say its perfect? oh noted.

You wouldn't like the game if the combat is terrible.

It's quite obvious you are either a liar or troll, or both, so I think I shall add you to my ignore list. Too many liars in the world to deal with you too.
---
#78JohnHitman47Posted 6/17/2013 5:15:23 AM
@nuskool
I like a the game because its actually challenging, D souls games are the only games that i die a lot are not easy and thats why i like them even with terrible combat.
---
#79nuskooIPosted 6/17/2013 5:16:58 AM
I can't believe that guy. Saying that D Souls combat is like Skyrim. It's like comparing pizza to bananas.

What next? Is he going to compare Pokemon's combat to the combat in Tetris?

Hell, he probably thinks that Michael Jordan and Santa Claus are the same person.
---
#80pipitugaPosted 6/17/2013 5:23:08 AM
Wow this numnuts is a major fankid of dark souls. Dont bother to argue with him.

While dark souls is awesome it has no story and its about gameplay. While the gameplay and combat is rly nice its for sure not the best.
Go play more games dude instead of duck hunt and dark souls only
---
The test of tolerance comes when we are in a majority, The test of courage comes when we are in a minority.
PSN: Curapica-San / GT: Curapica